Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Critical Battery Failure

WicMar

Reaction score
Have had my bebop2 power for almost 12 months now and have done about 27hrs of flying. A few small crashes here and there but nothing serious - due to my own mistakes. However, this last weekend I was flying around a bit when my battery had a critical failure after about 16 minutes and while still showing about 20% power. Drone fell from 150m and miraculously only one propeller broke and a couple of scratches on the lens. But this is the problem now - not easy to remove those scratches and the spot is clearly visible on my footage. Took me about 40 minutes to find it among a heap of steel scrap in a scrapyard. At 3% battery power it still emitted a signal so could more or less find the general area of impact due to the GPS signal.

Anybody had a similar experience of critical battery failure?
Screenshot_20181217-122752_FreeFlight Pro.jpg

Sorry to hear of the battery failure, I’ve havent experienced this myself and do fly a Power 2.

The bebop 2 power Camera can be purchased from eBay, around $100 bucks. If possible, get the power 2 camera not a regular bebop 2 Camera. Power cameras are better made, good luck keep us posted.

P.S. Save all parts especially camera parts, later you can rebuild another camera from spare parts.

Paul

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut