Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Direct access to fix Gimbal wiring without detaching everything a la repair video

Plastic3D

Reaction score
The repair video on youtube
..shows the dismantling of the entire drone.

Is there a way to simply remove the GPS cover without going through all the hoops?
In the video she removes the two side screws and then pushes the little button on the side to release the cover, and I have tried this, but the "hinge point" doesn't detach as simply as it appears in the video. It is requiring strong force, and then it starts bending. I don't want to break this part.

Is there an earlier step that I am missing, such as removing the little screws above the battery plug?
I can't find this portion in earlier help steps and the torx/screwdriver don't properly seat into these screws.

Any help will be appreciated!
Eric
unnamed copy.jpg

The early Anafi's did not have the two small Torx screws above the battery plug so they are not in the video but will need to be removed. There have been some threads on here that states the size of those screws but they are smaller than the provided Torx screwdriver. I think that they are T5 but I could be wrong.

Reactions: Plastic3D
The early Anafi's did not have the two small Torx screws above the battery plug so they are not in the video but will need to be removed. There have been some threads on here that states the size of those screws but they are smaller than the provided Torx screwdriver. I think that they are T5 but I could be wrong.
Thanks so much! That explains a lot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJ123456