Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Disco for Sale

Thanev

Reaction score
I have a NIB Disco.Canada.
Never flown.
Clear UV filter siliconed over existing lens for protection.
Any ideas as to what it should sell for ?
Thank you

Never flown.
Thank you
Hey there! I assume you did and it sold? I'm having a hell of a time buying one. Every auction on eBay is outside of Canada but no one will ship here. I've asked, I've done the research to help them ship (battery regs, etc.), but nope. Too hard.
One sold on eBay in UK the other day. Guy gets only one bid and even though I would've bid higher, he said no to shipping to Canada. So it sold for way less than it should have. I missed out on another one and he got a crappy price.

Never flown.
Thank you
If you didn't sell it yet I am interested. My Disco got damaged by the last firmware update that was pushed out.. My club's airfield is hosted on a Dairy Farm. In the far west end of the field there's a marsh and a river inlet. How much do you want for it ?

If you didn't sell it yet I am interested. My Disco got damaged by the last firmware update that was pushed out.. My club's airfield is hosted on a Dairy Farm. In the far west end of the field there's a marsh and a river inlet. How much do you want for it ?
I have one for sale in its box. I used it once for one flight and never flew it again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame