Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

distance only 200M

Reaction score
Hi Guys my Bebop 2 with Skycontroller 2 (with all black sticks) will only travel 200M before it loses connection and returns home, Both firmware's are up to date, any clues why this is happening ?

If the area you are flying in is built up your drone will not go far without losing its connection, you need to find an open space no inference from buildings or WiFi connections, then you will find it’s true range

Reactions: skinadrian1000
If the area you are flying in is built up your drone will not go far without losing its connection, you need to find an open space no inference from buildings or WiFi connections, then you will find it’s true range
Thanks i will give it a go tomorrow

Reactions: Cityull
Hi Guys my Bebop 2 with Skycontroller 2 (with all black sticks) will only travel 200M before it loses connection and returns home, Both firmware's are up to date, any clues why this is happening ?
Hi,if you are using android phone,download free app called Wif Analyzer,open app and you will see 2.4ghz frenquency and all channels that are used ,see which channel is unused ,in freeflight pro in settings/network you can choose channel that is not in use by hitting 2.4ghz,Manual and choosing channel....best channel is channel 6 but if it is in use by neighbors wifi modems (and you can see that with wifi analyzer)choose some other channel....finding unused channel will help you with wifi interferance and give you bit more range

Reactions: skinadrian1000
Shut off tablet wifi, bluetooth. Use Skycontroller to connect.
See...
Thanks for the reply, i use an Iphone 7 with the WIFI turned off, Cityull hit the nail on the head, i took it out this AM away from houses in the middle of a field and it traveled 800M easy until i hit the RTH button ...thanks Guys !!

Reactions: Cityull

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame