Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Don’t fly near Cell towers!

Skydreamer

Reaction score
Very weird,it happens only on this location,my moded bebop 2 acts very weird and sluggish,same with my Anafi if I fly on 2.4ghz frequency,no issues with 5ghz,...in this case there was no issues with signal,map didn’t load in my mini map ,it happens with my iPad Pro ,usually I connect iPad Pro to my phones hotspot and map immediately shows up but I was being lazy that day,I got Fixed RTH Location,i could see right gps coordinates in main map so I didn’t care much,the whole fight felt unusual,turned around after hitting 1.6km,on my way back lost screen twice,it wiped out my Home location and second loss of screen again did something funny to the map....looking troug jason .file I don’t see any disconnects or anything weird to satellitE numbers or WiFi signal...I am blaming cell towers

Very weird,it happens only on this location,my moded bebop 2 acts very weird and sluggish,same with my Anafi if I fly on 2.4ghz frequency,no issues with 5ghz,...in this case there was no issues with signal,map didn’t load in my mini map ,it happens with my iPad Pro ,usually I connect iPad Pro to my phones hotspot and map immediately shows up but I was being lazy that day,I got Fixed RTH Location,i could see right gps coordinates in main map so I didn’t care much,the whole fight felt unusual,turned around after hitting 1.6km,on my way back lost screen twice,it wiped out my Home location and second loss of screen again did something funny to the map....looking troug jason .file I don’t see any disconnects or anything weird to satellitE numbers or WiFi signal...I am blaming cell towers
when I flew a hang glider at Crestline, locals warned us to stay clear of the big microwave tower cluster there. Apparently that could microwave your nads!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quinzee