Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Drone Anafi doesn't power up :-(

I would not fly with the Anafi since 50 years experience says that a loose connection comes back. And it will never happens when you only are hovering 1 foot above your landing site according to Murphy's law. ;)

Murphy's law - Wikipedia

Regards, Leif.

+1 accepting any intermittent behavior in an RC model is a recipe for disaster.

I had twice the same experience as bbrod68216. Eventually my Anafi will boot afret multiple resets and waits, but overall it is a scarry expirience. The second time it got stuck during the boot sequence I forgot to take out the lance cap.

After a normal flight my anafi doesn't initialize more.

After I put my battery on it, I press the power button then the blue led (holding the light, nit blinking) and the fan start but nothing else happens. No engine test, no gimbal calibration, no wifi. Tried resetting both battery alone and battery on the drone but nothing happens.
Tryed with another battery, same problem.

My anafi didn't have really crashes (the app told me crashes anytime I did the manual flight stop upside downing the drone but no damages or real crashes done). I don't know what to do.

Please help me

No problem is the same.
Describe yours.

Could you please give an English translation of these last two posts to help other users. A Google translation will do

Maxgi told that his Anafi starts correctly if he keeps it horizontal, otherwise he has the same problem of me, while I always have it.
Could you please give an English translation of these last two posts to help other users. A Google translation will do

Reactions: Maxgi
It seems strange to me that the Anafi will not power up unless perfectly level. Most users do not perfectly level their Anafi before take off and they have no problem.

Another user found that they had a bent pin in the Anafi battery connector. Have you checked yours to make sure that your battery is connecting correctly and that no pins are bent or missing?

Mine has all pin ok, I think. I tried with a second battery, same problem 15458528689256932091580508123851.jpg

It seems strange to me that the Anafi will not power up unless perfectly level. Most users do not perfectly level their Anafi before take off and they have no problem.

Another user found that they had a bent pin in the Anafi battery connector. Have you checked yours to make sure that your battery is connecting correctly and that no pins are bent or missing?

[QUOTE = "Heisenberg, post: 7035, membro: 1028"] Maxgi ha detto che il suo Anafi parte correttamente se lo tiene orizzontale, altrimenti lo stesso problema di me, mentre io lo sono sempre. [/ CITAZIONE]

Quando accendi Anafi e si blocca con la ventola accesa e il led blu, hai provato a sollevarlo da una gamba? Muovi Anafi leggermente?

Hello,

Same problem... and a little tap at the bottom from my anafi had solve it... I guess the batterie contacts had a problem. Now it's fine.

Ran into the same problem as you folks. Same exact "battery lighting up fan coming on battery lighting down(?), fan still on. With 2 different batteries. I figured that it would be incredibly rare for 2 entirely different batteries of 2 different ages (1new,1not new) to have the same exact issue. So i looked towards the drone itself.
Where the battery connects to the drone, on either side of the connection there are an arrangement of 4 pins, set up in a vertically oriented rectangle. It appears that over time the fit into their receptacle has compressed the two pairs of pins (top and bottom).
Using something non-conductive you can come between those pins and spread them ever so gently (once i used a plastic picnic fork, and another time i used my auntie-girlfriends state issued ID card).
Like everything in life, after a little spread, things get much easier, and reliable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame