Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Drone Repairs

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDroneRepair

Reaction score
Good Afternoon Everyone,

New member here just wanting to ask a few questions around drone repairs.

I am looking to set up a drone repair business in Sheffield UK, I will be going online though so that people will be able to send their drones from all over the UK.

What is the current situation regarding drone repairs? ie. Would you say there are enough at present.

What is the most common repairs you have needed?

Please feel free to get involved in this thread and I will answer any questions that you may have.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Reactions: dirkclod
Good Afternoon Everyone,

New member here just wanting to ask a few questions around drone repairs.

I am looking to set up a drone repair business in Sheffield UK, I will be going online though so that people will be able to send their drones from all over the UK.

What is the current situation regarding drone repairs? ie. Would you say there are enough at present.

What is the most common repairs you have needed?

Please feel free to get involved in this thread and I will answer any questions that you may have.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
I think if you own any kind of drone eventually you'll need to get it repaired...even though you're as careful as can be things will happen...repair shops for drones are scarce at best...I need to get my Parrort repaired but have no idea what to do or where to go.. I think you would have a successful business if do start up a repair shop

Any interaction to the OP in the first post about repairs, cost and place of business needs to be done through private message as he is not a vendor on the forum. Any public post related to said business will be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar