Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

drone spins to the left

snap shots photos

Reaction score
Hi guys i was wondering if anyone has experience their drone spinning only to the left once take off. It stops spinning then starts again. Gettin a magnetic error at the bottom which i have not seen but no matter where i launch it and calibrate and factory reset it still does it, I tried using just the phone no controller and even through didnt do a long test it doesnt seem to do it that way. Thanks

Hi guys i was wondering if anyone has experience their drone spinning only to the left once take off. It stops spinning then starts again. Gettin a magnetic error at the bottom which i have not seen but no matter where i launch it and calibrate and factory reset it still does it, I tried using just the phone no controller and even through didnt do a long test it doesnt seem to do it that way. Thanks
Have you tried recalibrating controller
Drone and controller are sensitive to magnetic interference and messes with compass. Some causes could be power lines, concrete slabs, metal roofs, steel structures, cars, bricks, etc

Have you tried recalibrating controller
Drone and controller are sensitive to magnetic interference and messes with compass. Some causes could be power lines, concrete slabs, metal roofs, steel structures, cars, bricks, etc
HI BRC yeah first thing i did was swap batteries, calibrate both hardware the controller and drone all put back to factory then tired it once the updates did there thing. thought id try to see if it sorts it self out couple place i always fly with no problems back yard etc and 2 on a job today all failed. Now with the magnetic error getting the autonomous flight error as well drone just started to act strangely and then flew horizontal to the left in to a fence. Looks okay but i think i need to replace a couple props now but before this was still playing up. I think i need a new drone not sure if is a controller thing but now the drone wont connect without the controller and just to the phone so many weird things happening

Check if the issue is still there when using mobile to control the drone
Hi Dosa thanks for your reply initially on the morning flight i did and it seemed okay but RTH showing the magnetic problems so i though it could be the area, However after coming home now it does not connect with the mobile either now , when connected back to the controller it hovers and just flies off to the side out of control. I think by now the blades has scuffed a bit so ordered new ones but i think the problem will still remain i think the drone had it sad i loved it but i will be tempted to get something new and a different brand with the new stuff out there

For sure bad props can cause erratic flight, sometimes just from binding on prop screws make sure they spin freely and swap all with OEM replacements

Is it possible that your password is incorrect on mobile device keeping you from connecting directly to drone? When performing a drone hard reset the PW resets to factory default

if you have a desktop you may want to try to connect it with wifi and login to Anafi web server via IP address 192.168.42.1 in browser to see if that connects. If so you can view FW status and versions along with other info

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood