Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Drone won't Fly UP

Joelgib

Reaction score
Hi,

I have an Anafi that won't fly up. everything else works fine. I have reset everything and still no luck. Sent in the question to Parrot but have not heard back for days. Any help will be appreciated.

Reactions: ParrotAnafiFan
Hi,

I have an Anafi that won't fly up. everything else works fine. I have reset everything and still no luck. Sent in the question to Parrot but have not heard back for days. Any help will be appreciated.
Hello
Do the propellers turn on take off?
If so check proper installation / orientation of them, two turn clockwise and two turn counterclockwise. Make sure they rotate in correct direction for each motor.
When you say everything else works fine what do you mean?

Reactions: Joelgib
Hi, I bought a new controller and still have the problem. The drone moves in every direction with the controller except up. The camera works great. It takes off fine but pressing the toggle to make it go up does noting.

Hi, I bought a new controller and still have the problem. The drone moves in every direction with the controller except up. The camera works great. It takes off fine but pressing the toggle to make it go up does noting.
That’s really odd. Is it possible that you have a geofence maximum altitude setting to low in FF6 safety settings?

pressing the toggle to make it go up does noting.
Why are you pressing a toggle to go up? Are you referring to takeoff/land button?

It is done with the stick.

If it still doesn't work it seems like your props are NOT on right.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davecat44