Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Email from support, what does this mean? Latest Update from Support.

Got it now! Man, that would be GREAT all goes well! I didn't want to take this back at all!

Can't wait to get home from work to try it!

I did buy mine from Best Buy and have about one week left before I can return it. Trying to wait this out because I did a ton of research before buying a drone and the Anafi is the one I really want. If It doesn't get resolved soon I guess I'll take it back and get the Autel Evo. Just didn't want to spend $400 more at this point.

Brief history...
Bought the Anafi almost 3 weeks ago. Worked fine with my Galaxy phone and Tablet. After the update neither of them work. Got the black screen (no video feed) and a few other issues so I can't fly it. I was told to contact customer service.

Their first reply - Rest the drone (didn't work)
Second reply - Forget Network (didn't work) I explained that it worked fine prior to update.
Third reply - Rest Drone (didn't work) I explained I've done this and said it was something with the new update
Forth reply - is the one I copied above. I replied and asked about the update because I don't think there is anything wrong with the drone itself. They have not replied.

Somewhere during that time they closed my case saying it was resolved. It was reopened when I asked another question.

Good luck returning it to Best Buy. I bought a GoPro Karma and then saw tons of posts about people having lots of fly-aways with theirs. I then took it back to BB the very next day and got hit with a 15% Restocking fee ($107) even though I told them I wanted to buy a different drone from them!!

Good luck returning it to Best Buy. I bought a GoPro Karma and then saw tons of posts about people having lots of fly-aways with theirs. I then took it back to BB the very next day and got hit with a 15% Restocking fee ($107) even though I told them I wanted to buy a different drone from them!!

Wow, luckily for me Parrot fixed the issue and I didn't have to return it. Everything is working pretty good now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nachiketh