Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

error - no SD card

zakob

Reaction score
Website
cirk.lv
After falling, the drone does not see the SD card. The SD card is original, the laptop reads and writes. I changed the slot for a working one, taken from a working drone. I tried other SD cards, the same way. I checked the slot with a tester - all contacts are working. The drone flies, the camera shows. But I can't write to the card.
What assumptions can there be? What else can you do? Did anyone else have the same problem? Maybe you can do something programmatically?
I ask for help

118312071_903188213539179_8327432158902847832_n.jpg

In the end, I assume:
1. Warranty? Contact Parrot and pay for ...
2. Open the bird to (also assumingly) just plug on the connector to the mainboard again.
On my bird it worked after opening and looking!
Just my bird does not fly, vertical cam, and the gimbal is not horizontal any longer!

So in case you dont habe (long) warranty:
Watch the video from Parrot and others, how to get "in to" your bird

Thank you all for your answers and advice.

You may find the top sticky here helpful.
the original SD card is not visible, the option does not work

1. Contact Parrot and pay for ...
2. Open the bird to (also assumingly) just plug on the connector to the mainboard again.
The drone has already disassembled and checked the connector.
There is still a guarantee, but after the fall it will no longer work.

Soft and hard reset
This option has not yet been tried
How can you make a hard reset?

Here is the hard reset procedure for ANAFI.
1. Power ANAFI on.
2. Press the power button and keep it pressed: after approximately 8 seconds, the battery's LEDs turn on red, one after the other.
3. When the 4 LEDs are red, release the power button.
4. ANAFI reboots - a TXT file has been generated on ANAFI's microSD card, which contains ANAFI's Wi-Fi network's password; that's how you can check the hard reset has been successful.
X8KF!EOR5H4L

According to Skydreamer (another user on this site)..
To do all 3 reset..
1) Plug battery into wall charger, press and hold power button for 15 seconds.
2) Reinstall the battery in the Anafi, power up, then press and hold power button for 12 seconds to do a hard reset.
3) Connect phone to controller and it should open up freeflight 6, once the controller and the drone have connected, hit the Drone icon to the left of the SD card icon, in the next screen you will see map and numbers below map...scroll down and you will see a hidden Factory (soft) Reset button...reset anafi and right after you will be asked to recalibrate ....if that doesnt happen automatically then go to settings/camera and attempt to recalibrate from there..

Reactions: zakob
In the end, I assume:
1. Warranty? Contact Parrot and pay for ...
On my bird it worked after opening and looking!
Just my bird does not fly, vertical cam, and the gimbal is not horizontal any longer!

So in case you dont habe (long) warranty:
Watch the video from Parrot and others, how to get "in to" your bird

What happened to your 'bird' anyway?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut