Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Everyone Please Read This Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Parrot drones are sold all over the world and a lot of our members do not speak English as their native language. Many of the problems I have seen on this forum is because of lack of understanding on what is being posted and has caused arguments between members. The language of this community is English. If you are not a native English speaker, do your best. Different cultures have different meaning of words, behaviors and gestures. Culture also gives rise to prejudices, ethnocentrism, manners and opinions. It forms the way people think and behave. When people belonging to different cultures communicate, these factors can become barriers. So please try and be as clear as possible when answering posts as we all do not speak the same language and your post could mean very different things to others.

I've noticed some people do not have their location shown when posting, should this be shown automatically or can you opt out.
Just thinking that this would probably help people regarding this issue.
I don't actually know whether my location shows to be honest as I can't see it on my own posts.

Reactions: Schutes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood