Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Extended bundle case vs standard case

Hope that you will like it as I do. With my equipment I even didn't bother to use separators to keep the parts away from each other. But if you can see in the attached picture, one of the members at rcgroups did use a separator to keep it clean and tidy. Maybe you should at least print yourself a stick protector for the SC (I also did meanwhile)

Attachments

• hk transmitter bag_IMG_8073.jpg
    hk transmitter bag_IMG_8073.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 14
Ok, I bought the extended pack, so I didn't know you were interest in only the case. But I'm glad with this compact bag, fits stable and really small.

Cases arrived and its an ideal package for the Anafi. Can get all my spares, cables, batteries, tablet and my drone phone, all in one pack.... Just need to find some controller stick protectors to stop anything pressing against them.... dont seem to be freely available in the UK yet.

But as recommended, the case is perfect, neat and compact..well pleased with the recommendation from "ralf-parrotpilots"

Reactions: Ross
They look perfect ....... I have actually got a brand new 3D printer in my other office, BUT, never ever used it. I pulled it off another contract where the staff had scammed their manager...... They purchased on the strength of a business case they put to the manager, to print their own light bulbs :ROFLMAO:

And the idiot actually signed it off...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut