Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

extending bebop 2 memory

Crashandburn

Reaction score
following a YT vid on extending memory. Downloaded the app and when running it says it cant connect to the bebop..what am I doing wrong??

Give me please some details or the name of the video

Give me please some details or the name of the video

The app is on Github,posted by a member here. go to Github.com and look for Bebop2copymoverecord2usbdrive It says you need your bebop hooked to your wi-fi to transfer files to the bebop and I cant figure out how to make my bop wi-fi enabled.

jim

Simple. Power on your bebop and find its wi-fi. Then connect to it adding password if you have one. After that follow on screen options and procedures. Also check firmware to be one of the github listed. I have done it with bebop 1 & 2 with success on both.
Needs FAT32 USB drive.

Simple. Power on your bebop and find its wi-fi. Then connect to it adding password if you have one. After that follow on screen options and procedures. Also check firmware to be one of the github listed. I have done it with bebop 1 & 2 with success on both.
Needs FAT32 USB drive.
HOW DO I FIND IT'S WIFI??? That is my problem!

How do you fly? With tablet or smartphone?. It is the same name. Or open your laptop and see the WiFi list. Then power on the bebop. You will see another WiFi name added, that will be the one. If you never changed the WiFi name it will be something line Bebopxxxxx

How do you fly? With tablet or smartphone?. It is the same name. Or open your laptop and see the WiFi list. Then power on the bebop. You will see another WiFi name added, that will be the one. If you never changed the WiFi name it will be something line Bebopxxxxx
Hi I use a samsung 7inch tablet note 4. but I'm trying to load this app from my desktop. I've tried with the skycontroller2 hooked up not hooked up. When I push the bebop power button 4 times like the app says to transfer app to the bebop it says wifi not connected (using the desktop) My wifi for desktop and tablet are the same

1. Connect the desktop computer to the bebop's wifi. Dont use skycontroller at all. Check if any other smart device is connected at the same time to bebop, if yes disconnect it. Then run the exe file. Follow instructions. 4 short presses shortly one after another.

Don't shout to me as I try to help you. Power on the drone alone, then choose the wifi name (of the drone) and click connect.
I will not discuss more on this post.

I DONT KNOW HOW TO CONNECT THE WIFI FROM THE DESK TOP TO THE DRONE!!!!!!!!! This is what I have been saying all along!!!

In case you dont know it, typing in CAPITALS is the same as SHOUTING, and many people on the forums take great offence to it, and in general you will find they become unresponsive to your questions.

In case you dont know it, typing in CAPITALS is the same as SHOUTING, and many people on the forums take great offence to it, and in general you will find they become unresponsive to your questions.
Yes I know it is shouting...and I did it because I've been asking the same question and getting the same answer over and over..I just need to know HOW to connect the wifi to the drone for pete sake :-(

Ok I'm not computer or internet savvy but I managed to get the app uploaded to my power edition. Thanks..NOW..what do I need for a scan card?

Jim

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame