Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Extract flight log from Anafi video?

kabonski

Reaction score
Is there an easy way to extract the flight path info from an Anafi video? An alternative to PDrAW and libvideo-metadata? I’m lost at how to use those programs and just wondering if there is an easy to use alternative software. I would email myself the flight data from FF6 but the iPhone I use does not have the ability to connect to the internet due to some restrictions. Thanks for any help with this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe only the initial take off GPS data is present in the video file… however there are 2 folders in the anafi SD card and the one without the video contains the flight data

I believe only the initial take off GPS data is present in the video file… however there are 2 folders in the anafi SD card and the one without the video contains the flight data

That one contains .bin files that I can’t seem to read into any software. Show Anafi Log can read the first few lines of code but beyond that it doesn’t seem readable. The entire flights metadata is embedded into the video. There is a cool site called SURVAE that seems to have cracked the code! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut