Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Faulty Skycontroller 3 ?

daytonarocket

Reaction score
HI!

I can not get my skycontroller 3 to connect to my ios or my android devices. Tried serveral phones. It just doesnt connect. Not directly to the anafi either.
Only thing that happens is the blue led light when i open it. I suspect there could be a firmware issue as the initial update freezed and i had to press cancel.

Is there a way to factory reset the controller?

I have contacted Parrot but i suspect it will take some time to get an answer

Kind regards
Jonas from Sweden

HI!

I can not get my skycontroller 3 to connect to my ios or my android devices. Tried serveral phones. It just doesnt connect. Not directly to the anafi either.
Only thing that happens is the blue led light when i open it. I suspect there could be a firmware issue as the initial update freezed and i had to press cancel.

Kind regards
Jonas from Sweden
You can always call them (877) 972-7768 Support Line

HI!

Kind regards
Jonas from Sweden
How did you go mate? I'm having the same issue.

How did you go mate? I'm having the same issue.
No luck and the mail support is a catastrophic. Keep on getting automated answers and no follow ups on the cases i have managed to post. The controller is bricked and the anafi is just sitting in its box :(
The first case i filed actually got answered and I did get a document to be included in the the return of the anafi, but that one isn´t valid as a document for transportation. The missing document is what they call a "e-colissimo" or something like that.

Thanks for your concern!

/Jonas

Buonasera, anch'io ho lo stesso problema: skycontroller 3 non si collega con android.
Posso volare con il mio Anafi, ma se non mi si collega al dispositivo non vedo cosa inquadra

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut