Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FF6/Devices

SMOk3

Reaction score
FF6. Does anyone know why the app will only install on one device? I have it on my tablet, but it's asking me to choose either my phone or tablet (both Android), when trying to install on my phone
This is going to be a pain in the nuts if I have to keep uninstalling and then reinstalling from device to device.

Screenshot_20191025-023316_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Good morning,

I have the FF6 install at three devices, 2 phones and one Tablet, with same google account. No problem with that. I don't know why it does this, someone will know about it here, I believe.

There is no problem of having to switch between devices. What your seeing is that your trying to install it using the internet from a PC/Mac. It is just asking which one you want it sent to. If you went to the play store with just the device you won't be asked this question.

As Buck says........

No problem having it installed on multiple devices. I have it installed on 2 Tablets and 4 phones. All Android and all running the same account, which means my "Purchased add-on's" are also on all devices.

On the device, go to the play store and install directly instead of going through your computer.

I got this sorted by doing a factory reset. It's all fine and dandy. Just in time for my VR Goggles :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dave01