Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Flight logs no longer being sent to the app (resolved)

Zamzara

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've already contacted Parrot but was wondering if anyone else has had this? Flight logs are still appearing on the card as .bin files but are not being transferred into the app.

I've tried a hard rest, cleared FF6 data, reinstalled FF6, formatted the SD. Still no better.

It seemed to coincide with my video files numbering resetting, causign conflicts with my first recordings, so it seems this could be related. Perhaps the flight logs have conflicting identites.

Do you have FlightData Manager program installed? It will allow you to download your log files from the Parrot cloud. I wonder if they are there and just not showing on your phone. Another thing is double check if you have sharing flight logs checked in the App.

The issue appears to be fixed following advice from Parrot to do a factory reset as well as the hard reset - I'm not quite sure what the difference is, but it seems there is one.

The issue appears to be fixed following advice from Parrot to do a factory reset as well as the hard reset - I'm not quite sure what the difference is, but it seems there is one.
OK, How do you initiate the "factory reset" as opposed to the "hard reset"?

From within FF6, click on the drone icon and scroll down to find a reset button.

From within FF6, click on the drone icon and scroll down to find a reset button.

Thank You for the reply!

I have seen that but did not know there was a difference between that and the "hold the power button/hard" reset. So, the "hard reset" is the more comprehensive/complete of the two?

Apparently the hard reset is less severe, as the problem wasn't fixed until the factory reset.

Reactions: jmbsmt63

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut