Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

flight plan £19.99 ?

Reaction score
Hi Guys
Just bought my first real drone, its a Parrot Bebop 2 and I'm using the Skycontroller 2 with my Iphone 7, is it right that i have to pay £19.99 for the Flight Plan app ?

Adrian

Hi Adrian,
No, you don't need to buy the flight plan, download the free flight pro apps, the flight plan and the follow me is now included for free

Brisyl432,
Are you sure about flight plan being free now? When I pull up FFPro and click flight plan, i only have a "buy" button.
I click it and it wants to charge me 19.99
I know follow me is free now, but flight plan at least for me, is not.
I'm using android. Not sure about iOS.

Brisyl432,
Are you sure about flight plan being free now? When I pull up FFPro and click flight plan, i only have a "buy" button.
I click it and it wants to charge me 19.99
I know follow me is free now, but flight plan at least for me, is not.
I'm using android. Not sure about iOS.

You're right Scott, my Bad, i taught i read somewhere that it was now free, i must confused it with follow me.
Sorry about the confusion.

No problem. I wish it was free.
I did find an app called AR Pro 3. It costs $10, but it comes with flight plan capability.
I really like it.

Thanks for the replies guys, other people i speak to have the flight plan and never had to pay for it, has the charge only just been introduced ? are there any other free apps out there for apple phones ?

Flight plan in free flight pro has always been $20 since I first got a bebop 2

Hello Scott511, so you like AR Pro 3? I was thinking about picking it up but I saw a few negative reviews about fly aways, can you tell me more about it? I have an LG V35 with android 8.

Hey Apollo,
Yes sir I actually like it better than Freeflight Pro.
I've never experienced one of these "fly aways" that other people talk about, and I hope I never do!
I purchased it only because it was $10, and included flight plan, whereas the FFPro version of flight plan was $20
I still use them both, but really find myself using AR Pro 3 more often.

Hello Scott,
Thank you for the response, what cell and OS are you using, Android or Apple, if Android, what flavor?

I have 3 devices that I can use and they are all android. (I dislike apple products. I know, I'm weird)
I mostly use a galaxy tab a 9.7" tablet running android 7.
I also have a galaxy tab a 8" and a galaxy s7 phone both running android 8.
I've heard a lot about android 8 not working well, but I haven't had any problems with 7 or 8.
I figure I'll leave the 9.7" tablet alone with android 7 "just in case"

AR Pro 3 is the setting for engine test.
Why doesn't Bebop 2 work?

Download and read the AR Pro 3 manual. In the manual it explains that some features that are not working now are there for future upgrades to the app.
All in all though, the AR Pro 3 app is a good one. It has good points and bad as does Freeflight pro

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut