Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Flight Plan - Flight Data

Pigeon Pilot

Reaction score
Hi People... Just new to the forum so I'm sorry if this has been asked already...

Proud owner of the BB2 and love it heaps...
I flew my first flight plan the other day and got some fantastic footage but when I went to retrieve the flight Data with flightdata manager I noticed that there is no log for the flight plan that had been flown... is this normal??

I was hoping to get this info for an overlay on my video.
and a KML for google earth..

Hope someone can help..

Hi People... Just new to the forum so I'm sorry if this has been asked already...

Proud owner of the BB2 and love it heaps...
I flew my first flight plan the other day and got some fantastic footage but when I went to retrieve the flight Data with flightdata manager I noticed that there is no log for the flight plan that had been flown... is this normal??

I was hoping to get this info for an overlay on my video.
and a KML for google earth..

Hope someone can help..
Does the flight show up on your Parrot cloud account? If the flight isn't registered yet try reconnecting top your BB2. Sometimes it takes a little while for the flight to register especially if you turn off your BB2 too soon. At least that had been my experience with Flight logs.

Does the flight show up on your Parrot cloud account? If the flight isn't registered yet try reconnecting top your BB2. Sometimes it takes a little while for the flight to register especially if you turn off your BB2 too soon. At least that had been my experience with Flight logs.

Hi AllenP thanks for the reply.
No the log didnt get uploaded to my parrot account. I always leave the drone and controller connected for a bit after the flight so this can upload... In this case I didn't check if it did upload. I always give it around 5 mins to sort itself out which, in the past has been plenty of time as its usually as soon as the bebop motors shut down... Hence the confusion..

I have contacted Parrot support but no real answers yet but said they will look into the issue..

Just curious how you made out with the flight data upload. Did it every show up?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut