Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Flight plan for Parrot Anafi online

The big problem is to access to the ".contents" folder .. I have used an old release about Itools but ... it's not free !!! and with Imazing or iTunes, no success ..
Thank' a lot for your work

Rectification : It works with Imazing !!!!
hi, Oliver , i have iOS .iPhone XR with Imazing I don't find the folder 'contents'i see only 'blackbox'and 'rejectedruns'. Can you help me please? tanks

I am new to the app and very excited about its functionality. Made a donation some days ago.

My first attempt was somewhat successful, however I encountered one specific problem: The POI was below the height of my starting point and therefore i entered a negative value for the POI (and also the spiral-waypoints). While the waypoints worked fine when executing the flightplan (great!!!!) the negative value of the POI was apparently ignored and the camera tilt changed in a way that suggests that the negative value was "read" as a positive value. Is there anything I missed or is there anybody, who has successfully used a POI with negative height value created in the app?

I live in Spain, but I am Russian. When I am in Russia, you block my access to the site. Not just for me, for all Russians. I know what it's called. You know it too. I'm closing access to the flight planner.

I think you will find that it is NOT this forum blocking access to you in Russia, but either the hosting agent who manges the server, or even your own country. We are all aware that Russia strictly governs web access, particularly to the most "Western" countries.

And I wont even get into the politics of Russian/Western Countries!!

I live in Spain, but I am Russian. When I am in Russia, you block my access to the site. Not just for me, for all Russians. I know what it's called. You know it too. I'm closing access to the flight planner.
Also, bear in mind that many of us on this forum subscribed financially to your application. So now you penalise us all having taken our money.

Appreicate you put a lot of effort into the application, and it was/is very well received on the forum.

On this forum we dont care about Country politics, all we want to do is fly drones, and we dont really care which country any of the like minded friends come from, its a community for flyers.

Also, bear in mind that many of us on this forum subscribed financially to your application. So now you penalise us all having taken our money.

Appreicate you put a lot of effort into the application, and it was/is very well received on the forum.

On this forum we dont care about Country politics, all we want to do is fly drones, and we dont really care which country any of the like minded friends come from, its a community for flyers.
1682413742308.png

Don't ask me to do better to you than you do to me. Access to the site is blocked at the site level, and it is blocked on a national basis. Is this not Nazism?

Please reconsider this abant. This has nothing to do with us drone flyers. You are punishing ALL users of the flight plan because of this ?? At the very least let us download our data?

For Russian IP opened access to the forum. So, I lifted the block from my site. I regret that the administration of this site uses such methods, but I will continue to respond to it in the way I consider appropriate.

Last edited:
For Russian IP opened access to the forum. So, I lifted the block from my site. I regret that the administration of this site uses such methods, but I will continue to respond to it in the way I consider appropriate.
Thank you

The big problem is to access to the ".contents" folder .. I have used an old release about Itools but ... it's not free !!! and with Imazing or iTunes, no success ..
Thank' a lot for your work

Rectification : It works with Imazing !!!!
Yeahhhh ! Thank you for iMazing, works like a charm on mac M1. I'll try direct on my iPhone !

Thanks a lot for that piece of software. Really easier to do some flight plans.
I tried to fly yesterday, but the camera didn't followed up the point. Hoping that with your soft it'll work fine.

Best regards all !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut