Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Flight plan for Parrot Anafi online

Hi Abant,

the flight plans created in esparus.online are not running even in the latest FF6 v6.7.6 and Anafi 1.8.2.

There are always created the default Tilt values (Angle and Angular Speed) even if you don't choose tilt in the Takeoff blue box.
You can see these tilt values in the savePlan.JSON file and off course in the first column of the time line when you load your plan.

As many others have noticed since FW 1.8.0 the Anafi just hovers and doesn't execute the flight plan.

I can also confirm Rodrigo's solution by moving (or remove) these tilt values from there allows Anafi to go on.

Even the flight plans created in FF6 cannot be run if I put some tilt under the takeoff sequence!
So it is Anafi's problem at the moment and I don't know if it is supposed to work in the future as it worked before 1.8.0.

I wonder if it is possible for you to separate the Tilt settings from the Takeoff sequence or make sure that no Tilt values are created when we leave it off.

Otherwise we have always to remove it in the application and save it there.

Best regards,
Tasos

Reactions: cyrille
Hi Abant,

the flight plans created in esparus.online are not running even in the latest FF6 v6.7.6 and Anafi 1.8.2.

There are always created the default Tilt values (Angle and Angular Speed) even if you don't choose tilt in the Takeoff blue box.
You can see these tilt values in the savePlan.JSON file and off course in the first column of the time line when you load your plan.

As many others have noticed since FW 1.8.0 the Anafi just hovers and doesn't execute the flight plan.

I can also confirm Rodrigo's solution by moving (or remove) these tilt values from there allows Anafi to go on.

Even the flight plans created in FF6 cannot be run if I put some tilt under the takeoff sequence!
So it is Anafi's problem at the moment and I don't know if it is supposed to work in the future as it worked before 1.8.0.

I wonder if it is possible for you to separate the Tilt settings from the Takeoff sequence or make sure that no Tilt values are created when we leave it off.

Otherwise we have always to remove it in the application and save it there.

Best regards,
Tasos
I can't reproduce the error. If the "Tilt" checkbox is not checked, then the "tilt" command is not added to the flight plan.
2021-11-04_12-29-08.png 2021-11-04_12-31-22.png 2021-11-04_12-32-32.png

I can't reproduce the error. If the "Tilt" checkbox is not checked, then the "tilt" command is not added to the flight plan.
View attachment 5798 View attachment 5797 View attachment 5796
H Abant,

I succeeded myself to create these files without tilt in the takeoff sequence.

I should answered you that we have always to start from a clean flight plan generator page and always create new flight plans.

If you load back this flight from the saved flight plans (which hasn't any tilt) and create again files you get the default tilt parameters in the takeoff sequence! You can try it for yourself.

This means that there is no use of all our saved plans.

If you create a flight plan with tilt then you get it always and can see the values in the header of the current plan together with the video camera.

But if you just uncheck the tilt box and press the red reset button to create a new flight plan you don't see any tilt values in the header beside the camera BUT you are always getting tilt in the savedPlan. You can try it for yourself.

This is misleading and you always have to unzip the created file in your PC to check if you got tilt before transferring the file to mobile.

Maybe there is room for improvements here,

It is very convenient to have our saved plans in your server and not in the mobile. Otherwise for every new created plan we have to download it our PC.

It remains the misleading header once you uncheck the Tilt box.

Thank you very much,
Tasos

H Abant,

I succeeded myself to create these files without tilt in the takeoff sequence.

I should answered you that we have always to start from a clean flight plan generator page and always create new flight plans.

If you load back this flight from the saved flight plans (which hasn't any tilt) and create again files you get the default tilt parameters in the takeoff sequence! You can try it for yourself.

This means that there is no use of all our saved plans.

If you create a flight plan with tilt then you get it always and can see the values in the header of the current plan together with the video camera.

But if you just uncheck the tilt box and press the red reset button to create a new flight plan you don't see any tilt values in the header beside the camera BUT you are always getting tilt in the savedPlan. You can try it for yourself.

This is misleading and you always have to unzip the created file in your PC to check if you got tilt before transferring the file to mobile.

Maybe there is room for improvements here,

It is very convenient to have our saved plans in your server and not in the mobile. Otherwise for every new created plan we have to download it our PC.

It remains the misleading header once you uncheck the Tilt box.

Thank you very much,
Tasos

I confirm the presence of an error. I'll deal with it.

2021-11-04_14-32-59.png

It seems to me that I have found and fixed the bug, but I would like to ask a few users to check it out. Please, if you have time, make sure that the correct json files are created from previously saved flight plans.

It seems to me that I have found and fixed the bug, but I would like to ask a few users to check it out. Please, if you have time, make sure that the correct json files are created from previously saved flight plans.
Hi Abant,

everything works now as it should. The generator produces what we see on the screen!

I made a lot of tests with my saved flight plans.
The beauty is that I can just uncheck tilt from the plans which had it and save them without.
Loaded in the application and everything is as it should.

I noticed something but it was not an error in the end.
If you choose positive Tilt Angle you see it as negative in the savedPlan but when you loaded in the application is shown positive again.

Anyway that you for your efforts,
Tasos

Last edited:
Reactions: abant
If you choose positive Tilt Angle you see it as negative in the savedPlan but when you loaded in the application is shown positive again.
This is a way of storing information about the camera tilt direction: up or down (+ or -).

Hello,
I'm new to the world of Anafi, and just discovered this app a few weeks ago. Thanks @abant!
I had some problems too with the default tilt value inserted in the first step. I just recreated the file from a previous project that had the problem, and it's fine now!
Thanks!

Thank you Abant for your great work and patience in solving all problems.

I made a donation because your work deserves it.

Come on guys, let's help Abant in his great work and make more donations.

Thank you Abant for your great work and patience in solving all problems.

I made a donation because your work deserves it.

Come on guys, let's help Abant in his great work and make more donations.

I have already given my donation long time ago to Mr. Abant : )))

Flight plan goes crazy

Since a while after found the tilt issue with Flight plan it was working normal again but now since again something changed after last FF6 anafi firmware and SC3

The landing issue was solved, now Anafi land smoothly and normal, stabilization was also an improved

Went to capture some images with Pix4dcapture and started again the issue with exposure

I run all that I knew about setting manually the photo but remain the same, especially using double grid

Hard reset done, reinstall all software, SD card full formatted

Now come the worse Flight Plan get crazy I planned to takes photos every 2 second but it won’t allow me to change the seconds , it just goes back to 6 second and after trying several time allow me to put what I want ,never sew this before I have tried several time different places and distances

Once ready with fighting FF6 and start mission it goes complete do other than planned, instead to take photo start to timelapse and video recording

FF6 was already in the single mode not in timelapse

This happens also when use esparus.online and quite sure only happen with Photos no video run old test from abant site

I have no more clue to solve the issues

Exposure issue also tried with another devices and Ios as well without good result

very nice. I need a program which will allow me to set up a flight plan within a prescribed area given a path overlap for mapping. Will this program do this automatically? Thanks

very nice. I need a program which will allow me to set up a flight plan within a prescribed area given a path overlap for mapping. Will this program do this automatically? Thanks
Why not just use Pix4D for Anafi. Its free and works perfectly. All you would need is a program to generate your maps.

@abant The flight planner is still having great difficulty with primitives, here I am testing the spiral I enter everything in feet and it is getting converted to meters

I have changed to imperial

2022-03-06-20-48-10-Greenshot-flightplan.png

set waypoint and speed and minimum and maximum flight heights in feet and f/s

2022-03-06-20-49-54-Greenshot-flightplan.png

but now it is converted to meters and m/s,

2022-03-06-20-50-06-Greenshot-flightplan.png

@abant, any luck with entering the GPS coordinates by typing them by hand? I am trying to create a flight plan for land boundaries where there is often nothing visible on the ground, but I do have surveyor coordinates.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
folgorem