Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Not able to buy "Follow Me" or "Flight Plan"

seliku

Reaction score
Hi, I'm using my Anafi quite a few years now and made the mistake in waiting to buy "Follow Me" and "Flight Plan" modes until I need them. It looks like since Parrot discontinued all their consumer drones it is not possible to get this two modes anymore. But I don't want to give up pn this piece of Hardware. It's really nice to use it and I am wondering if somebody else has this problem. If I want to buy this Modes it allways rejects the transaction. Doesn't matter if I try on Android or IOS. I think it has something to do with the configs on the respective store side.

I am afraid that I will have to search for an Account that has it enabled or find some hacked/moded app.

And what happens if Parrot decides tomorrow to take the Apps off the stores?

weird....I bought back my old drone a few months back and was able to purchase the add ons through apple store for use on an Iphone... I would fire an email off to Parrot and see what they come back with ,,,

Hi davyg

That's good to hear. That gives me hope. Do you by any chance know the Parrot-Support address? There is nothing I can find on the official Website. By the way on the Google Play Store there is an email address but email bounce back and beeing rejected.

Thank u. I have seen this thread. But this is more for people that want to see which numbers don't work anymore. It looks like Parrot left us alone.

You wrote that you are able to buy the bundles. Maybe you can still buy them because you are in another region. If I give you my login could you buy them form me?

it doesn't work that way...I was signed in to my iphone with my Apple ID..... was the same when I bought the add ons years ago on my android device as I was signed in to my Google account...are you signed into either account on your device at present?

Hi guys,

I need to bump this up again. I understand we are talking about an "old" Drone and that Parrot is got rid of us consumers. But I just don't want to give up on this nice to fly piece of tech.

I can't get in contact with Parrot. No phone numbers, no e-mails. They all either won't ring at all or beeing rejected.

Is there maybe somebody that had an Anafi and bought the "Follow Me" and "Flight Plan" modes and willing to give away/sell me his account? I know this is controversal but I don't see any other solution to my problem.

Hi guys,

I need to bump this up again. I understand we are talking about an "old" Drone and that Parrot is got rid of us consumers. But I just don't want to give up on this nice to fly piece of tech.

I can't get in contact with Parrot. No phone numbers, no e-mails. They all either won't ring at all or beeing rejected.

Is there maybe somebody that had an Anafi and bought the "Follow Me" and "Flight Plan" modes and willing to give away/sell me his account? I know this is controversal but I don't see any other solution to my problem.
@seliku Can ask if your problem is the same as mine? When I try to make the in-app purchase it comes up with 'transaction declined'.

Last edited:
@vitesse Yes, exactly. I believe the Parrot Account details that are needed in the background so the respective store can transfer the amount to Parrot simply expired or are deactivated.

I can't fathom this one out.....as I bought the two apps on Apple store a few months back with no hassles whatsoever.....I had bought them originally when I first had the drone and that was on Google Play store..I logged into the Parrot freeflight app on my Android and the apps were showing as already purchased....

Hello, I am having the same issue. It says transaction declined. Would also like some help on this. Thank you

I sent an email to their chief sales officer and copied [email protected] (guessed), and I got back an email from [email protected] that a customer support request was opened on my behalf.

We'll see if it goes anywhere. Probably would help if a bunch of people email [email protected] and [email protected] with this issue as well. If they indicate they don't plan to fix it I'll post up the CSO's email.

Thank you, I will do the same. I guess if they would have them account system working I could transfer my license from iOS or Android or buy the one in Android.

I sent an email to their chief sales officer and copied [email protected] (guessed), and I got back an email from [email protected] that a customer support request was opened on my behalf.

We'll see if it goes anywhere. Probably would help if a bunch of people email [email protected] and [email protected] with this issue as well. If they indicate they don't plan to fix it I'll post up the CSO's email.
I've also emailed the two recipients you mentioned. Has anyone received a response yet?

I might also see if Google can help.

I finally received the below response. Obviously it didn't help. I replied and will update if/when they get back to me with something useful.

My phones are running Android 11, but I noticed on Android 13 that FreeFlight Pro isn't even available in the Play Store. That seems like a bad sign..

Stephen I Parrot said:
Thank you for your email and for contacting Parrot.

Please can you confirm that you are using the FreeFlight Pro application?

In order to purchase Flight plan within FreeFlight Pro, you can select the top left menu tab > from here, select Flight plan > You can then purchase on the right hand side.

Please see screen shots attached.

Please let me know if you require further assistance.

Best regards

Parrot Support Team
[email protected]

www.parrot.com

Today, I received this response:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Parrot Customer Service.

I am sorry to hear about the difficulties you are having with the Freeflight 6 app.
We recommend that you go to google so that it performs several checks on their interface.

By remaining at your disposal.

Best regards

Do we know if the problem is specifically with Google? Has anyone successfully bought the in-app options using an iOS device recently?

I guess the problem is with them account on google. Them account can not accept payments so they get declined. It was another post about this on Facebook also.

I suspect that Google would continue to collect the money!

My Anafi wasn't new to me. I'm wondering if the purchase was made previously by the former owner. Do I need to be connected to the drone to check that I can restore a purchase?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clansman320