Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Question about Flight Plan

ParrotAnafiFan

Reaction score
If you loose connection or get wifi deauth attacked during a long flight plan will it:

A. RTH after so many seconds
B. Just sit in mid air eventually landing at the spot it lost connection after so many minutes.
C. Continues following the flight plan regardless of signal loss, if you set a loop it goes back home.

If you loose connection or get wifi deauth attacked during a long flight plan will it:

A. RTH after so many seconds
B. Just sit in mid air eventually landing at the spot it lost connection after so many minutes.
C. Continues following the flight plan regardless of signal loss, if you set a loop it goes back home.
The answer is "A" as to my experience, that it RTH after many seconds.

I have thought that as well but
I have heard that users reported C
continues on flight plan as it is already loaded in.

The answer is C - it will continue the flight plan and hover at the last waypoint

I found my answer in the manual, it is C and when control link lost it, uses GPS to continue through the plan. If GPS is lost it will sit at the spot until it reconnects to GPS. If GPS is lost (most likely from an illegal jammer) when flying over someones land, the drone will hover stationary at one spot until battery drains then WILL LAND ON THEIR LAND. 🤬:mad:(n)
This is the same for bb1, bb2 and disco.

So someone can just wait until you are above tall trees, switch a GPS jammer on and puts your drone right on top of a tree until battery runs out, then you will never see it again or will be an absolute nightmare to get it back. For that to happen you have to lose control of GPS AND wifi link. I think FFpro does show you number of satellites on the APP if that does ever happen, then determine that a jam is happening, but only of course if you still have link.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar