Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Flight Plan.

Welcome!
Talking about Anafi?
Steps:
- Creating a flight plan
- launch Anafi
- press Flight plan "start"
- Anafi flies to the starting point of your flight plan and follows all points of the plan
- at the last point of your flight plan Anafi stays hoovering or lands

Reactions: Derek Charman
Just to make an additional point to @Dirk_ANAFI 's steps.
When you press "start" the Anafi will fly in a straight line from where it is to the starting point (position and height) of the flightplan so make sure that there are no trees, buildings etc. in the way.

Can you start a flight plan while the Anafi is in a hover away from all houses, trees and obstacles?

Last year when I tested my first Flight Plan, the Anafi did as others have described above - it flew straight to the start waypoint. Unfortunately the Google map for the flight area had not updated since an earthquake and severe flooding. The results are documented In this Video reconstruction.
Just make sure that your first/start waypoint is set according to reality, and not to an obsolete reality on an outdated Google map.
Regards
Douglas

Quick question. If I switch to a new phone will I lose all of my flight plans? And if so is there a way around this?

The Anafi does save your flight plans on your phone tablet, and these can be retrieved. Off the top of my head I think the folder was Android/Parrot...... then the name of your plan, and within that folder.

Reactions: ROBANAFI
The Anafi does save your flight plans on your phone tablet, and these can be retrieved. Off the top of my head I think the folder was Android/Parrot...... then the name of your plan, and within that folder.

Thanks very much :) i'll copy over the flight plans this evening.

I have not tried it lately but the last time I tried it would not show up in the new phone or tablet. I'm guessing because of the different screen sizes and or Android OS that might be on the different phones\tablet might have had something to do with it.
I have not tried it lately though.

yep i'm having problems to.

This is what i can see when i hook my old Samsung S6 up to the PC:

And this is the recent replacement(samsung a20e)

No idea where to put the flight plans ?‍♂️

Yes like Dirk said make a new flight plan on your new phone and it will make a folder called FIGHTPLAN. Should be all capital letters and easy to find.

• Love
Thanks guys, worked perfectly! Now i can use my 12 month project flight plan on my new phone :) The old phone started to get a dodgy back button that would randomly press itself over and over every now and then. And the USB connector was starting to get a bit loose, Not ideal for flying!!

Reactions: zandoli
Make sure you follow Liger's point nothing in way of path to start. I have had several seriuos crashes not paying attention to that. How that tree get in the way!

Make sure you follow Liger's point nothing in way of path to start. I have had several seriuos crashes not paying attention to that. How that tree get in the way!

Thanks for the tip. I've been flying this same Flight Plan month after month for 7 months now, i didn't want to lose it due to switching phones ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut