Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FlightPlan 6 - first reaction

That would be nice. I did it manually but dependent on cloud cover, stitchers find it very hard to align skies

I like the concept of flight plan, but it is very simple at this point. Great for a general plan for flying but for actually capturing meaningful or sequenced shots of video or photos it is almost useless with the gimbal settings being relative and not absolute.

Actually my mistake, they are absolute. It's just in the data file they are relative

I have been playing with creating flight plans although I have yet to use one to fly the Anafi.
I have noticed that no matter what video resolution and fps FF6 is set to when I create the waypoints when I view the timeline it always says that the video is at 30fps. When I click on the timeline I do not get an option to alter the video settings as they seem fixed.

Had anybody else seen this and is there a solution as j would like to be able to alter the video resolution e.g. use hyperlapse part way through the flight.

I have not yet flown using a flight plan but I hope to next week. Once the Anafi has started flying the flight plan autonomously is there a way to cancel it and regain manual control? I realise that the Anafi would have to be in range of the controller but if things are not going the way I wanted it to then I would like to abort the mission.

I have not yet flown using a flight plan but I hope to next week. Once the Anafi has started flying the flight plan autonomously is there a way to cancel it and regain manual control? I realise that the Anafi would have to be in range of the controller but if things are not going the way I wanted it to then I would like to abort the mission.

When Anafi is within the range of the controller, press STOP at the top of the red field on the screen. Alternatively, press the RTH button for 5 seconds.

When you are outside of the controller reach the mission can not be stopped, you can only say a silent pra that you do not hit something. Therefore, make sure you make the height of the mission right the first time so you do not fly into anything. Better too high than too low. ;)

Regards Leif.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viking