Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FLY AUTOMATICALLY BY CODE

Marc Alcazar

Reaction score
I would like to fly a parrot anafi indoors, where i connect my computer by wifi to the drone and make it fly onemeter up and down, is there a library that can help? i seem to finde little to no information about this. It's better if it's in c#, because it will be part of a c# project

Thank you very much

While not a coder, but an old IT integrator, I would suggest you start with The Parrot Ground SDK then explore the various Parrot Anafi Github projects. Below are my initial research notes looking into getting AirHub AR SW to connect my Anafi 4k with Microsoft’s Halolens 2 AR goggles. My research indicates that
  • Anafi’s SDK is Based on MavSDK with some manufacturer specific capabilities.
  • It uses a slightly modified version of Mavlink for its controller to drone communications.
  • similar to the DJI Onboard SDK, it allows you to run code directly on the drone.
  • Parrot also has a simulation platform called Sphinx, which is ideal for prototyping and testing out software using the unreal engine.
  • The Parrot Ground SDK Mobile is available with frameworks for iOS (CocoaPods) and Android (AAR) to build mobile apps. The iOS version of the Parrot Freeflight app has been open sourced.
  • See https://developer.parrot.com
  • RIIS
  • GIthub Parrot
  • Python Olympe SDK provides a Python controller programming interface for Parrot ANAFI drones. It can be used to connect to and control a drone from a remote Python script running on a Linux based computer. Olympe is compatible with the following drones from Parrot: ANAFI, ANAFI Thermal, ANAFI USA, and ANAFI AI.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tjh54