Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FPV goggles for Anafi

Roel Jaarsma

Reaction score
I have a Parrot Anafi since e few years and would like to know witch FPV goggles will work with my Anafi.
On the Parrot website there is no possibility of buying goggles separately from a drone.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks in advance

The Viotek Spectre gogglesViotekSpectre.png are nearly identical to
the Parrot Cockpitglasses ParrotCockpitglasses2.png and will work with the Anafi.

They are on Amazon for $12.99 USD.

1581815846317.png

I have a Parrot Anafi since e few years and would like to know witch FPV goggles will work with my Anafi.
On the Parrot website there is no possibility of buying goggles separately from a drone.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks in advance

If you live in The Netherlands; Action has a VR Goggles set for 2.99 euro.. I would buy that and try it first; FPV on the Anafi is nice, but the resolution is kind of low

The Spectre goggles work ok. They do miss the lower button, but the top one makes you switch easily.

Ordered at Amazon.com

The Spectre goggles work ok. They do miss the lower button, but the top one makes you switch easily.

Ordered at Amazon.com
Just got the Spectre goggle, but the capacitive button not working, can't swap the screen, have proceeded the refund.

Any suggestion to a suitable fpv goggle for IOS phone other than Viotek Spectre, thanks.

Hi JSPG,

I had to remove my phone protector case. The capacitive button makes a lever working, tapping the screen. I found out that it isn’t reaching the screen when the phone screen is too far away due to a case or protector.

I have the iPhone Xr with Otterbox case

Hi JSPG,

I had to remove my phone protector case. The capacitive button makes a lever working, tapping the screen. I found out that it isn’t reaching the screen when the phone screen is too far away due to a case or protector.

I have the iPhone Xr with Otterbox case

No, it is nothing to do with the gap between the button and the screen, my case the rubber tip is touched well to the phone screen but no reaction, I have tried to removed the rubber tip and put it in between my finger and screen it then OK, but not when putting it back to the lever tip.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut