Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Fpv monitor

Reaction score
hey everyone! i havent bought a parrot yet and i'm not entirely sure if i will. it all depends on the answer to this question. i do not have a smartphone. i know right? but anyways, i dont have one, so has anyone found a way, or know of a way to fly fpv without a device? like any fpv monitors you can connect it to, or fpv goggles?

No. You have no choice but to use either an iOS or android phone or tablet.

i would assume its because they are made for yuneec specifically. the typhoon is a drone i am looking into and it dont think they would be compatible.

Not true. As long as you have an HDMI output on your tablet, controller or phone you can use these.

"This Goggles Will Work As Well For All DJI Drones Or Any Other Drone Only If Your Remote Controller Have An HDMI Output Or You Are Using A Tablet With HDMI Output To Transmit The Video Since This Goggles Are Connected Via HDMI Cable Directly, Please See Links Bellow Of How To Connect And Reviews,"

that does make sense. so the skyview is compatible with the bebop, but is the bebop compatible with the skyview? i mean like how would the bebop recognize it since the app (i think) is where you control the digital gimbal and the start/stop video stuff.

nevermind i was just reading a review on amazon of someone who said he uses them with his bebop 2 but he has to use the skycontroller 1 because 2 doesnt have hdmi

Why can't he use a headset like this? If he can use a phone OR a tablet then he should be able to use this headset. All he would need is an HDMI output on the tablet.
Did you read the original post? He was precisely looking for a solution that does NOT require a phone or tablet.

Did you read the original post? He was precisely looking for a solution that does NOT require a phone or tablet.

Hardly precise. You may want to read the original post yourself, he says he doesn't have a phone...says nothing about a tablet. Seems to be asking for "ANY fpv monitors or goggles".

Hardly precise. You may want to read the original post yourself, he says he doesn't have a phone...says nothing about a tablet. Seems to be asking for "ANY fpv monitors or goggles".

The NVIDIA Shield tablet has an HDMI out port, which I believe can be used to fly FPV. I.E. USB from the Controller to the NVIDIA Tablet, then HDMI out from the tablet to the FPV Goggles (Fat shark or otherwise).

hey everyone! i havent bought a parrot yet and i'm not entirely sure if i will. it all depends on the answer to this question. i do not have a smartphone. i know right? but anyways, i dont have one, so has anyone found a way, or know of a way to fly fpv without a device? like any fpv monitors you can connect it to, or fpv goggles?

You might also consider an "All in one" VR Headset that allows you to download the Free flight app directly to the goggles and fly that way. I've seen a video with that configuration, flying the Mavic Pro, using the DJI Software from the DJI App.

Reactions: 233EC
The original Skycontroller 1 had a HDMI port I used for my Ziess goggles (however any HDMI device with proper res would work. The new Skycontrollers do not have HDMI. This i why I kept my original SKYCONTROLLER until I switched from BB2 to Anafi

The NVIDIA Shield tablet has an HDMI out port, which I believe can be used to fly FPV. I.E. USB from the Controller to the NVIDIA Tablet, then HDMI out from the tablet to the FPV Goggles (Fat shark or otherwise).
You might also consider an "All in one" VR Headset that allows you to download the Free flight app directly to the goggles and fly that way. I've seen a video with that configuration, flying the Mavic Pro, using the DJI Software from the DJI App.
I have the Anafi and I was wondering if the Anafi transmits the signals that a Diversity receiver, in goggles, can receive? For instance, how do people fly DJI with FPV?

No Idea on Diversity receiver. Be nice to have a high qualty FPV like Ziess. The reason I keep my DJI Inspire 1 is the HDMI out so I can connect to my Zeiss FPV . Most DJI Phantoms can be updated to HDMI out the only Parrot I have found was the old SkyController 1

You do not need sim all you need is wifi sim is to connect to a mobile network WiFi is available on all android devices

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dardo