Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 refused to register!

Anyone has a Android 7 device at hand?
Can install a 6.6.2 and try to login?
if that works, update to 6.6.5 and can check on that?
Thanks

Ok, I found another Android 7 phone with 6.6.5 on it
that was still logged in
After changing that to 6.6.2, I could log in again.

So there is something with my huawei, that won't work anymore
For me out of the blue!

There was some talk a long time ago about your brand of tablet and FF6.

There ist just this : But ....

But my tablet was working for at least one year, End of 2018 to end of 2019/ beginning 2020
Why are the problems back?

I do not wanna setup the tablet, right now!
The register problem is still there, but after almost installing ALL FF6 versions (apkmirror), from 2018 till the 6.6.2, minimum once, at least the tablet is recording flight plans, again.

Since I not upload flights to Parrot, anyway, I won't bother any longer about this.

Just one question:

The app has a "download flight record" function.
How to get them back in, offline, not connected to Parrot, from a PC?
Where in the android system are they?

I have the same problem for a different reason: Keep getting message 'connect to internet'? This is a new purchase: Connected everything up, downloaded updates etc, but when I try to use FF6 I just get above message!? Checked phone (Samsung S7) was still connected (WiFi) yes, tried the old turn off/on, all to no avail. Anybody had similar issue?

I have the same problem for a different reason: Keep getting message 'connect to internet'? This is a new purchase: Connected everything up, downloaded updates etc, but when I try to use FF6 I just get above message!? Checked phone (Samsung S7) was still connected (WiFi) yes, tried the old turn off/on, all to no avail. Anybody had similar issue?

You should not be getting that message with the updated FF6. They had fixed that issue with a update. I think you will only get that once and the next time you should not get that message. If you still get that message you have other problems going on.

I would suggest to try an older FF6 from apkmirror
But I am not on latest fw's, so I can't say how that will, in these troubled fw/app times, affect the usability.

Reactions: SunshineOx
In the past, I have already used my Huawei Media Pad 3 with the FF6.
Since I have installed the modded app on two phones, which are working
(the OP7T kind off, not showing app GPS, but that 's a android 10/ OP-fw thing, I guess) ,
I wanted to do that on the tablet (Android 7) too.
So I uninstalled the by accident to 6.6.5 updated FF6 and installed the 6.6.2 mod.
And can't login!
Tried the apkmirror 6.6.2: the same, can't login.
And the "forget password" gets me a "unknown mail"
Which is wrong, since it is known on the "my parrot" website.
So the FF6, after updating from playstore to 6.6.5. , (then the loginin the FF6 "got lost") can't connect to the internet, it seems.
Eh, not true, it can do maps, but not connect to parrot.

And even after uninstalling it, the old versions that have worked before, can't too.

Any ideas?

The app is working, but I did 3 flights, today, actually 4, one battery had 2 flights, and no flight record got locked.
And on an other device, I connected for this reasons, I just got the last flight available.

Thoughts about that?

Thanks
just another ****** app created by a ****** company

Yet still so ******…. Software built to outdate the hardware to keep their sales up… capitalism peaking …

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame