Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freeflight 6 refused to register!

Ana789

Reaction score
In the past, I have already used my Huawei Media Pad 3 with the FF6.
Since I have installed the modded app on two phones, which are working
(the OP7T kind off, not showing app GPS, but that 's a android 10/ OP-fw thing, I guess) ,
I wanted to do that on the tablet (Android 7) too.
So I uninstalled the by accident to 6.6.5 updated FF6 and installed the 6.6.2 mod.
And can't login!
Tried the apkmirror 6.6.2: the same, can't login.
And the "forget password" gets me a "unknown mail"
Which is wrong, since it is known on the "my parrot" website.
So the FF6, after updating from playstore to 6.6.5. , (then the loginin the FF6 "got lost") can't connect to the internet, it seems.
Eh, not true, it can do maps, but not connect to parrot.

And even after uninstalling it, the old versions that have worked before, can't too.

Any ideas?

The app is working, but I did 3 flights, today, actually 4, one battery had 2 flights, and no flight record got locked.
And on an other device, I connected for this reasons, I just got the last flight available.

Thoughts about that?

Thanks

Last edited:
(the OP7T kind off, not showing app GPS, but that 's a android 10/ OP-fw thing, I guess) ,
So I uninstalled the by accident to 6.6.5 updated FF6 and installed the 6.6.2 mod.
And can't login!
So the FF6, after updating from playstore to 6.6.5. , (then the loginin the FF6 "got lost") can't connect to the internet, it seems.

And even after uninstalling it, the old versions that have worked before, can't too.

Any ideas?

The app is working, but I did 3 flights, today, actually 4, one battery had 2 flights, and no flight record got locked.
And on an other device, I connected for this reasons, I just got the last flight available.

Thoughts about that?

Thanks

I never managed to register.
1. the first Anafi was purchased by AMAZON.DE, no registration with the official version or with the FCC version.
2. I sent a message to PARROT on 22/12, so far no reply!
3. On 20/01 my anafi was replaced by AMAZON with another. NO REGISTRATION too.
4. I sent a new message to PARROT, so far no reply!
The weirdest thing is that I registered on the official website and bought 3 batteries! But my account is not recognized by the application !!!
So, I asked PARROT to let me know:
Α. What if there is a crash and I have to prove that it is not my responsibility since I do not have a registration and therefore the flight data is not recorded on their server.
Β. to let me know that the ANAFI I bought is new and with its own serial number there is no other registered user (can't login for it?)

After all the latest events, (FW CE etc..) it proves how unreliable this company is ...

I AM registered, 2 devices are good to go.
Just the Tablet is refusing, since the latest App Version, to login to "my parrot"
The app update I got by accident, but never have connected the Anafi to it. (Lucky me, I think!)

And because just from that tablet it is not working anylonger, I assume Android 7 has to do with it.
But first AFTER it had the FF6 6.6.5 installed.

You device, you try to register the FF6 with, is ....?
Android? Version?
Tried another device? With OS change, perhaps?

I have tried android and iso. I have a iPad 9.7, Nvidia Shield and iPhone se. All get the same message. I tried pairing and resets. The gimble moves when I use the left control. I use them on my DJIs with no problems.

SAMSUNG S8+
First installation 6.6.2 official version (FW 1.6.3, RC 1.6.2)
After 10 days i put the 6.6.2 mod apk.
AND I STAY WITH IT (no update to FW 1.6.4).

Everything working o.k. EXCEPT THE REGISTRATION from thw 1st time !!!

I have tried android and iso. I have a iPad 9.7, Nvidia Shield and iPhone se. All get the same message. I tried pairing and resets. The gimble moves when I use the left control. I use them on my DJIs with no problems.
Your problem, with a possibly stolen / not on regular ways delivered to you dealer Anafu, that is not getting any better if you post in every topic that is active about it

You need to sort that out with parrot, your bird is assumingly listed, in the fw, as "lost on transport" or such.
At least, if I understand your first post here right.

SAMSUNG S8+
First installation 6.6.2 official version (FW 1.6.3, RC 1.6.2)
After 10 days i put the 6.6.2 mod apk.
AND I STAY WITH IT (no update to FW 1.6.4).

Everything working o.k. EXCEPT THE REGISTRATION from thw 1st time !!!
How long do you have the Anafi?
I could think about, that Parrot is refusing to "talk" to FF6 under 6.6.5, after a while.
To push people to upgrade this way, incase they trying to stay under the 2020 radar.

But since my other 2 devices are Android 9 and 10, I cant rule out that perhaps the one time 6.6.5 installation got me something in every new FF6 installation, afterwards.

Anyone using FF6 6.6.5 on a Android 7 device, without trouble?

And can't login!

Any ideas?

Thoughts about that?

Thanks
I'm using FCC_mod 6.6.2. "Follow me" and "flight plan" purchases work, but I have never been able to enter and I no longer want to. I think it also saves flight data on the SD card. Accessing the Parrot server is just a convenience, so I'm not interested ...

I'm using FCC_mod 6.6.2. "Follow me" and "flight plan" purchases work, but I have never been able to enter and I no longer want to. I think it also saves flight data on the SD card. Accessing the Parrot server is just a convenience, so I'm not interested ...

Fun fact, the flight plan works on the tablet, too.
But that has to do with play store, I think
And to the SD card savings: Anyway to read them, like the app would do?
I wanted the graphics, today. But .....!

Fun fact, the flight plan works on the tablet, too.
But that has to do with play store, I think
And to the SD card savings: Anyway to read them, like the app would do?
I wanted the graphics, today. But .....!
What graphics?

like this

2019-02-25-14-26-11-png.1391

You can use two programs. The one we have in the sticky in the Anafi section located here:

Or you can use FlightData Manager from here.

You can use two programs. The one we have in the sticky in the Anafi section located here:

Or you can use FlightData Manager from here.

Downloaded both, but this is not helping without the log files in the app or in the cloud.
On my tablet, that I can't register to the cloud, there are NO json files to take.
I was looking for an option, to check on the files in the FDR folder on the SD card.
To find out, if I find there flight records!

Not sure I understand why you have no .Json files for your flights. FF6 populates the file after each flight. Maybe I have missed something in your post?
The files found on the SDcard can be read with the Show Anafi Log Project but I do not think you can see the graph.

EDIT: Just reread your posts. Now I see why you have no .Json files for your tablet.

Screenshot 2020-02-09 13.16.25.png

It will how ever show battery information.

Screen_Meta data_1.png

Last edited:
Ok, I missed that.
But like you mentioned, there is just the batt. value in

I am just not getting it, why this tablet isn't working with the FF6, anylonger.
It did for over a year.
Just with the 6.6.5. update, it lost the login.
And is not storing flights.

I think, that it has to do with the 6.6.5
And some "leftover" after uninstalling it.
And, perhaps, Android 7 on the phone.
I am just not into resetting the tablet, just for the FF6 to test.

Some time ago there where a lot of people that did not have their flights stored. It was a problem for several updates until Parrot address it in one of their updates. I think your problem is more related to that you cannot log in to your account anymore on the tablet if I am understanding you correctly. Figuring out why you cannot log in needs to be addressed first I would think.

The app is not connecting to Parrot, somehow!
I can't even register a new account!
But maps is working, so the App is connecting to the net.

And like I said, I used the tablet over one year, the last time before the 6.6.5 update.
It was logged in.

Anyway, I do really not understand that the app is usable to fly the bird, but without log in is not storing any json files.
Is that like that, or another problem with my tablet?
If it is like that, Parrot will keep people from logging flights, as long they are not registering the app to an e-mail.
That would be awkward, or not?

It does not matter how many phones or tablets you have. As long as you log into parrot with the same email that you first registered with they all should work. I know all mine do. I have two different phones and one tablet and all log into parrot.

Yep, and since some time ago, I had that, too!
And the only thing that happened on that tablet, was an update to 6.6.5 for some time , without connecting it to the Rc or Anafi.
And already the 6.6.5 wasn't logged in, as the 6.6.2 on that device, before the update, was!

Your devices, Androids?
If yes, on version 7, 8, 9, 10?
:unsure:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
comanche