Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FreeFlight 6 VS AURIGA Anafi

I like that auriga has number of gps sattelites in display,otherwise i dont think it can improve range as it works as display only

For what it costs I might grab my iPhone this weekend and take a look to see what you can do with Auriga. Do you know if you can switch Country with it, ie USA as opposed to GB?

17:12 Onwards, the auto translate is a bit painful.

June for Android (?)

If anyone wants to have a look at the Auriga user guide, can be download HERE

I found the manual to be excellent, really helps with some of the options on the Parrot software, as it explains more in-depth the features, so definitely worth a read even if you stick with the Parrot software.

Some annoying confusion over the IOS requirements. Their web site states it needs IOS 9 or later. Play store says IOS 11.0 or later.

I have an old iPad which I use for flying, 64Gb wifi and 4g so ideal, but wont upgrade past 9.3.5 so though Auriga would be great...... I guess someone is wrong :-(

Emailed Auriga and just waiting for a response, either way playstore wont allow me to download on the iPad, but can on the XR

Who is better range between FF & Auriga

What makes you think the range depends on the software?
The strength of the data transmission between the drone and the remote control is not affected in any way by the software used. It's a hardware thing.
The software can only affect the range if you switch between CE or FCC according to your country.

Reactions: Rizzo08
Turns out it only supports from IOS 11 and later.

Some may say that 20% is better than nothing :)

That is true, come to think of it, it might mean better transmission image quality within the same distance (less pixelation, hickups etc) I will try out the FCC mode as well, just waiting on my anafi (long story)

What makes you think the range depends on the software?
The strength of the data transmission between the drone and the remote control is not affected in any way by the software used. It's a hardware thing.
The software can only affect the range if you switch between CE or FCC according to your country.

I am compared FF CE and AURIGA FCC and the result FCC better transmition than CE

Reactions: d95gas

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anafiai