Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Gallery of Freeflight 6 not usable

Helitom56

Reaction score
Gallery (local) not usable! Samsung S8 + with Android 9, after downloading the photos, videos and spheres of a flight to the phone and trying to view the images or create spheres from Freeflight (tap Gallery, Local, then tap a picture, video or sphere package) the app falls back to the menu. The same process on a Huawei tablet, Android 8, however, runs perfectly fine with the same images. Any idea?

Hi all, I've just experienced the same issue ... Just opened up my new Anafi Thermal... Did the various software/firmware upgrades... And now selecting a pic to view in the gallery crashes back to the main menu...can anyone please advise on this matter?thanks and regards, Matt

Hi all, I've just experienced the same issue ... Just opened up my new Anafi Thermal... Did the various software/firmware upgrades... And now selecting a pic to view in the gallery crashes back to the main menu...can anyone please advise on this matter?thanks and regards, Matt
Hi Matt, during my research I deleted all Anafi pics and videos off my S8+, thereafter with only some new from Anafi downloaded spheres and videos everything worked fine, I assume there seems to be a "max number of Anafi-files on the phone", best regards from Germany, Tom

Hi Matt, during my research I deleted all Anafi pics and videos off my S8+, thereafter with only some new from Anafi downloaded spheres and videos everything worked fine, I assume there seems to be a "max number of Anafi-files on the phone", best regards from Germany, Tom
Hi German Tom ... Thanks very much : that problem solved quickly.. much appreciated

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ibrah99