Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

G'Day Folks

FrostyParrot

Reaction score
Howdy folks, new pilot here. Borrowed a mates cheap drone and got the bug, before i knew it i was searching for the best bang for buck drone and decided to go for the BeBop 2.
I am totally amazed with the price i paid for this drone as to what it is capable of...to date i have only clocked up about 2hrs of flight, but what a 2hrs it has been.
Unfortunately in Australia we have tight drones rules, restricting areas we are able to use them legally. But none the less this past week has been a blast and look forward to learning many more tips from the community here.

Cheers.

G'day Bruce! Adelaide Bruce here, are you from the Apple Isle? Just a guess based on the "Frosty" username.

I don't really find the laws too restrictive here, keep at a 30 metre radius from people, don't invade peoples privacy or fly within 5 K's of an airport & you're fairly well good to go.

Last edited:
G'day Bruce! Adelaide Bruce here, are you from the Apple Isle? Just a guess based on the "Frosty" username.

I don't really find the laws too restrictive here, keep at a 30 metre radius from people, don't invade peoples privacy or fly within 5 K's of an airport & you're fairly well good to go.
Hey mate, Brisbane here, the whole Frosty thing is an old tag from my army days...

Reactions: Krusty Geeza
Hey mate, Brisbane here, the whole Frosty thing is an old tag from my army days...
Welcome aboard Frosty! That's a great drone to get the ball rolling. It certainly is an addictive pastime. Looking forward to seeing some stuff when you're up to sharing some footage or photo's. Enjoy your FPV experience!

Reactions: FrostyParrot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut