Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GPS

tsutton55

Reaction score
Hi
My Skycontroller 2 won't show the mini map on screen,i can only see a blank circle.
Any help would be great
Cheers

Hi,skycontroller 2 doesnt have gps,it uses gps in your phone or tablet,most ipads dont have gps and some and cheepr android tablets come without gps..make sure your device has gps,go to your settings(phone/tablet),hit Location and turn it On and go from there..in my case, my house is so located that i dont get any gps indoor or outdoor,only after moving 20 yards/meters from the house i am able to get signal,so there could be few issues ,they should not be related to your skycontroller in any way,without gps you will not see anything in minimap

Last edited:
Hi,skycontroller 2 doesnt have gps,it uses gps in your phone or tablet,most ipads dont have gps and some and cheepr android tablets come without gps..make sure your device has gps,go to your settings(phone/tablet),hit Location and turn it On and go from there..in my case, my house is so located that i dont get any gps indoor or outdoor,only after moving 20 yards/meters from the house i am able to get signal,so there could be few issues ,they should not be related to your skycontroller in any way,without gps you will not see anything in minimap
Thank you I have just got the mini map back
Don't know if it mattered I was using a Samsung A10 with no credit and switched to My Huawei, working fine,
Thank you for your help
Tim

Thank you I have just got the mini map back
Don't know if it mattered I was using a Samsung A10 with no credit and switched to My Huawei, working fine,
Thank you for your help
Tim
Hi. ,it shouldnt matter if you dont have credit,just make sure Location is On in samsung setting if you decide to try samsung again...cheers

Hi. ,it shouldnt matter if you dont have credit,just make sure Location is On in samsung setting if you decide to try samsung again...cheers
Thank you for all your help
Will check my Samsung for settings Will let you know when I have tried it

Bargain bebop 2 power with pack£230

Attachments

• IMG_20200605_182620.jpg
    IMG_20200605_182620.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 6

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member