Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GPS

Robbie T

Reaction score
Hi all,ive just purchased an ANAFI and all works fine apart from the GPS drone stays red and cant work out how to get it to go green plus the footage that i have taken glitches and just wont play normaly,so can someone help me please.

Welcome to the forum
Sorry but I have to ask, you are outside and it still stays red? If so are you out in the open?
The video if it is 4K some computers have a hard time playing it back. You could try VLC player or this one.
Home · MPC-HC

The GPS locks onto a signal pretty fast outside, although the very first time can take longer, up to a minute.

Glitchy 4k video is almost certainly either an under-powered playback machine, or a below spec SD card. Have you tried filming (you can just hand hold the Anafi) in 1080p? Should play back much more smoothly.

If you don't get that GPS lock outside at all, then you will need to return the Anafi for a new one.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Welcome to the forum
Sorry but I have to ask, you are outside and it still stays red? If so are you out in the open?
The video if it is 4K some computers have a hard time playing it back. You could try VLC player or this one.
Home · MPC-HC
ok and thanks for your help as will try it all out to see if better,cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut