Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hard Shell Storage Case for Anafi?

RonShuttle

Reaction score
Hi Flyers. I currently have a Bebop 2 which I bought about a year ago. I have really enjoyed my drone but am looking at an Anafi primarily to get an upgrade in video quality. My Bebop 2 is being stored in a hard shell case which has room also for the Skycontroller 2, extra batteries, cables, and misc. items. I really like my Bebop 2 drone kit hard case storage setup and would like to know if anyone has recommendations for a hard shell case setup for the Anafi with similar storage capability. I know one of the most attractive things about the Anafi for a lot of people is it's fold-up compact size ability but if I get an Anafi I would like to store it unfolded so I don't have to worry about damaging the propellers when I put it in it's included little case. Does anybody here have a hard shell case recommendation for their Anafi? Thanks very much for any input.

Hello,
I use the Anafi hard shell that comes with it, and an add-On hard shell bought on Amazon for a few bucks for the SkyControler.
I prefer them separate, so I am sure if fits in any of my backpacks (a big hard shell for me is not the right option)
Hope this helps

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame