Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Has any body tried the Anafi with fpv goggles if so how do you connect

And an android device that connects via "wi fi" to google play and can download all the original Apps. It shouldn't create problems with litchi.

Try this one:
MovieMask
Tried it with DJI Spark - looks good. No need tablet with hdmi, no need special software with VR mode, maybe bluetooth mouse or touchpad for control
IMG_20190226_145752.jpg IMG_20190226_145845.jpg 20180122_190530.jpg 20190313_IMG_0010.JPG 20190313_IMG_0011.JPG

I would like to test a VR goggles with my Parrot Anafi. I can use my phone inside the goggles. What you recommend? I would like to spend less than 50€.

Thanks

Cross your fingers and hope that Parrot Cockpitglasses 3 aren't silly money ?

Hope it is sold separately for us with the anafi already the special key assignments will be right on the goggles I'm guessing, I'll wait for the parrot one. I

n that case glad I never bought a tablet.

Last edited:
When I looked at FPV view the screen is split into 2 with black borders to and bottom. I found that there were touch sensitive area on the top right and bottom left of the right hand section of the display that activated the menus and see-through mode.

The cockpitglasses3 button hits the phone display (i think!).
i have a 10 euro VR and it works. If i have to change the screen, i'll take out the phone holder a little and go to touch:)

Has anyone got and tried the Cockpit Glasses 2 which I think came with the "Disco" ? you can pick them up fairly cheaply now.

Just trying to find the technical specifications for the Cockpit Glasses 3.

I think Parrot will eventually release these for existing Anafi owners, they would be stupid not to as its an additional revenue stream with many 1000's of users out there. I reckon around the £200 mark, but would be useful to see what else is out there that works as well as.

Reactions: Ratmir
Trying to figure out if you can connect goggles to the Anafi and how
Get a miracast dongle hooked up to your fpv hdmi in on your fpv goggles... you will meed an adaptor from regular size to mini. Have a 5v in battery bank supply power to the dongle.
Then cast your phone screen to the donlge and yes it works. I just set the video settings before flight so no need to change and touch screen in flight.... you can't see your fingers and phone ofcourse. If you are confident with using your phone to touch blind... then great.. you can change settings. Use the normal mode... not fpv mode.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut