Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hello Everyone đź‘‹

Lotti

Reaction score
New guy here…from Southern California It’s good to be here and I’m looking forward to learning more about drones, networking and learning more about their business applications as well.

Looking to start a real estate photography and videography business; would appreciate any advice and would enjoy networking with all.

Thanks in advance, looking forward to connecting.

Lotti

Reactions: dirkclod and BRC
New guy here…from Southern California It’s good to be here and I’m looking forward to learning more about drones, networking and learning more about their business applications as well.

Looking to start a real estate photography and videography business; would appreciate any advice and would enjoy networking with all.

Thanks in advance, looking forward to connecting.

Lotti
Hello Lotti and welcome to the forum
Looks like we are neighbors as I am also located in SoCal flying recreationally. The forum will be beneficial for you.
Happy flying

Hello Lotti and welcome to the forum
Looks like we are neighbors as I am also located in SoCal flying recreationally. The forum will be beneficial for you.
Happy flying
Hi neighbor! (BRC) I definitely think so as well. Thanks for the warm welcome! 👍🏻

Hello pilots, I myself have and have a good number of drones and I have to say Parrot is the most enjoyable Out there the parrots I currently have are the momba, rolling spider, a few Bebop 2, and the skydio2+ (I actually didn't know that Parrot made the Skydio2 when I purchased it but I do love the fact that they do . I really was starting to wonder when they were going to try and really step it up don't get me wrong I love to fly my bebops more than any of the mavics that I have I really mean in the obstacle avoidance part of drone world and YES!!!! Parrot stepped up and put the bar so far over dji's head I love it!!! And I can't wait until I can get one of those SkydioX2 that I can fly at night with the same avoidance

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ritchh