Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hello from Visalia, Ca

Welcome to the Parrot forum, small world I’m from Visalia.

Many places to fly in our area, what type of Parrot are you using?

Paul
Anafi. Just had my first couple of flights at Avila beach.
Do you have any video posted you’ve taken with yours?

Last edited:
Anafi. Just had my first couple of flights at Avila beach.
Do you have any video posted you’ve taken with yours?

Congratulations with getting the Anafi, that’s one I’ve never seen up close. A good buddy of mine, we both almost sprung for one I still may get one in the future.

Have made many videos but not yet learned how to post them, have many areas with permission to fly thousands of acres available. Mostly cattle, farm and sides mountain areas to fly at, you’re welcome to join me on future flights. Some of these places are historical, centuries old and in our area all within a 6 to 10 mile drive.

Here’s a picture of a red tail hawk taken recently at an area a buddy and I have permission to fly, was able to get within 8’-10’ feet of her. I did chop the picture down some but still such amazing detail.

Like I said, you’re welcome to join in you will be very surprised how rich in history our area is.

Congrats on getting the Anafi, I fly bebop 1 and bebop 2.19BF1D79-4FD7-47F6-9560-8ECEEF8DD660.jpeg3C8D6885-9DBC-4B5F-8379-3B0C6E0209E1.jpeg Mavic 2 Pro as well.

All the best,
Paul

Congratulations with getting the Anafi, that’s one I’ve never seen up close. A good buddy of mine, we both almost sprung for one I still may get one in the future.

Have made many videos but not yet learned how to post them, have many areas with permission to fly thousands of acres available. Mostly cattle, farm and sides mountain areas to fly at, you’re welcome to join me on future flights. Some of these places are historical, centuries old and in our area all within a 6 to 10 mile drive.

Here’s a picture of a red tail hawk taken recently at an area a buddy and I have permission to fly, was able to get within 8’-10’ feet of her. I did chop the picture down some but still such amazing detail.

Like I said, you’re welcome to join in you will be very surprised how rich in history our area is.

Congrats on getting the Anafi, I fly bebop 1 and bebop 2.View attachment 1237View attachment 1238 Mavic 2 Pro as well.

All the best,
Paul

Congrats on getting the Anafi, I fly bebop 1 and bebop 2.View attachment 1237View attachment 1238 Mavic 2 Pro as well.

All the best,
Paul
Nice photos!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood