Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Help! Anafi Hyperlapse

*inspiring quote*

Reaction score
Hey all, and apologies in advance if this has been covered. I can't find it, though.

Problem:
I'm not completely sure how Hyperlapse is supposed to work on the Anafi, but I'm pretty sure it's not working correctly.
I set it going and leave it recording (not airborne) for, say, an hour, and then come back and stop the recording. In the FreeFlight6 gallery, there are perhaps five separate 4-5 GB videos and I can't open them. There's some error message, telling me I have to download to view. Whatever. I'm not waiting to download that.
Download onto a PC but sometimes the file type isn't supported, sometimes it's just an hour long video. Tried several different media players on my PC. No good.
Reached out to Parrot but I think they may have fobbed me off. They said I had to put the vids into an editing suite to view them (what about folks with no editing stuff?). That doesn't work either (suite is Animotica Premium. Works well for everything else.).
Tried with a number of different devices. App, controller, and drone are up to date.

Am I doing something wrong?
Cheers!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clansman320