Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hi all. A Wet Anafi here

NortyNinja

Reaction score
New to the Anafi, I have one on the bench having it taking a dive into the drink. Will post Pictures of the internals on a thread as I haven’t been able to find much if anything on line.

New to the Anafi, I have one on the bench having it taking a dive into the drink. Will post Pictures of the internals on a thread as I haven’t been able to find much if anything on line.

Welcome to a wet Anafi. However, we would prefer to see them in a dry state. ;)

Regards Leif.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the ParrotPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Parrot quadcopters.
Be sure and let that dry for a long time.
Enjoy the forum!

Welcome and I have a bit of experience with water and drones:

Key is to get it into heat and let it completely dry out and DO NOT PUT POWER TO IT until you can make sure ALL WATER is dried!

Once it is dry, the next worst part is water starts to corrode just because it was once in there. So it doesn't hurt to use some Electrical component cleaner and or 91% or greater Isopropyl Alcohol to clean the circuit boards, battery leads etc.......

Then, let it dry again for days.......the entire process I wouldn't fire up something of the expense of an Anafi for around a week and would for sure find a gentle heat source to make sure it was dry before going for it.

Take care and keep us updated on what you end up with :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame