Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hi from Lipetsk, Russia !

ToniC

Reaction score
Hello everyone from Mordor! )
Before that, I didn’t have experience of flying on radio-controlled vehicles and I decided to fix it - in childhood I dreamed of an RC plane, but there was no possibility. Now I am an adult boy and I can afford what I didn’t have as a child. I bought a Bebop2 two months ago, but so far there has not been normal weather and time to fly. I went up several times near my garage - the drone is controlled perfectly, it is resistant to the wind, but the video quality at low temperatures is not very good. Starts to blur after a few minutes of flight. At this weekend I will try to fly again - we have established warm weather, see how the camera behaves.
I will be glad to join the ranks of the pilots)

Welcome to the Forum. I think you will enjoy your membership. There are many other members happy to provide assistance for any issues you may have, and those that may need information you bring. A lot of good information is already stored in existing threads.

Couple easy things:
1.) The search Icon is your friend. It's the magnifying glass near the upper right of the screen when you scroll all the way up. It can find many answers you will never find by yourself.
2.) Be aware that you won't always get a quick response. There are times when many other members are on line, and sometimes only a few. A response may not show up until the right person sees it.
3.) Be aware the forum is Global. If you are exchanging with a member on the other side of the world, response can get delayed and out of sequence due to a difference in local time.
4.) Although the Forum is global, the language is English. It is customary to translate other languages to English. Many members also include the original language post to help alleviate translation errors.
5.) Review the forum rules (on the bottom right). There are not too many, but it is important they are followed to keep the Forum a useful and happy place for everyone.

Ok, thanks!
Welcome to the Forum. I think you will enjoy your membership. There are many other members happy to provide assistance for any issues you may have, and those that may need information you bring. A lot of good information is already stored in existing threads.

Greetings from germany, welcome to the forum.

Nice area..
And wow! There is a huge military airport near Lipetsk. I guess they don't like copters in their area.
I live not far from controlled airspace of Mil ETHL Laupheim. Need to stay away ;-).

привет HE

привет HE
Hallo !
This is a military aviation center, and it is really close to the city. I was in elementary school, which was sponsored by this aviation center and we were taken there on excursions. in the 80s, the equipment that was there seemed fantastic. Previously, they often organized air shows, but recently they are very rarely arranged. It very harmful for airplanes and personnel)
As for flying on copters - most of all, our government does not like them. Because they do not like it when someone flies over their houses that do not correspond to their declared income) We are legally banned flights on unregistered unmanned aerial vehicles and without a pilot's license. And still there is no state mechanism for registration of unmanned aerial vehicles. Therefore, I fly at my own risk.
Raised today drone into the air after work, when the sun was already setting. The quality of the video, of course, doesn’t please me at all ... Maybe it’s enough for FPV flights, but not for high-quality video from the air. Although I was ready for this - apparently, the forums also do not respond well to video quality. Maybe screw GoPro to it ) ?

Attachments

• Bebop2_20190424193431+0300.jpg
    Bebop2_20190424193431+0300.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Bebop2_20190424193436+0300.jpg
    Bebop2_20190424193436+0300.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Bebop2_20190424193439+0300.jpg
    Bebop2_20190424193439+0300.jpg
    237.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Bebop2_20190424193453+0300.jpg
    Bebop2_20190424193453+0300.jpg
    294.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Bebop2_20190424193517+0300.jpg
    Bebop2_20190424193517+0300.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Bebop2_20190424193523+0300.jpg
    Bebop2_20190424193523+0300.jpg
    263.3 KB · Views: 5
It appears to me that there is a lot of haze in the sky....this is never good for high quality video or stills. The Bebop2 is certainly capable of better quality than that. Wait for a clearer day and shoot opposite from the sun. Any time there is haze a horizontal shot will not look as good as a vertical or nearly vertical shot.

Try taking it to the Ukraine! Try to bypass Mordor on the way ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Batman