Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How to assess health of a used Anafi drone?

Sorry a late reply to this thread, might be helpful to others thinking about buying used.

The freeflight 6 app, if you tap on the drone icon on the homepage, under the last known location map, it has info on the drone - it will show you serial number, battery condition, total hours flown and total number of flights of the drone itself, as well as last flight length.

Plus if you connect to the drones wifi, and go to the web gateway it setups (I think it is 192.168.42.1), then one of the tabs allows you to download error logs, and as far as I can tell, they are logs showing the last 3 error conditions for the drone.

Sorry a late reply to this thread, might be helpful to others thinking about buying used.

The freeflight 6 app, if you tap on the drone icon on the homepage, under the last known location map, it has info on the drone - it will show you serial number, battery condition, total hours flown and total number of flights of the drone itself, as well as last flight length.

Plus if you connect to the drones wifi, and go to the web gateway it setups (I think it is 192.168.42.1), then one of the tabs allows you to download error logs, and as far as I can tell, they are logs showing the last 3 error conditions for the drone.
Thanks for sharing! I'll check that out.
The only downside on relying on this info is that I *think* it this info can easily be reset (log file deleted) by the user...kind of like rolling back the odometer on your car...but much simpler....so someone could delete the old info and make it look like the drone only has 5 flights when in reality it has 250 flights...again I'm not 100% sure but I thought someone mentioned that earlier on this forum re: this info. But in full disclosure I haven't looked to see if this is in fact true...but just thought I would point that out.
Thanks again.
Cheers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut