Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ignore this thread, first one said it didnt post then after this one it did appear

Cake

Reaction score
Hi just bought a bebop 1 and sky controller yesterday, both used. when i first turned the done and controller on they connected to each other but the drone did nothing when moving the sticks on the controller. i looked online and some one mentioned holding the drone power button down for 10 seconds, since then the controller doesnt connect to the drone at all, im also unable to connect the freeflight 6 app to the drone or the controller, doen with wifi and controller with cable. although my phone will connect to both via wifi the app doesnt detected them connect. ive searched all over google and the only thing i see is to update the drone and controller firmware, which i belive i know how to do the controller but can figure out how to do the drones firmware. as all the posts i found say i need to do it via the app but that requires me to be able to connect my app to either of them. any help would be greatly appreciated

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gearsgood