Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Inside the Anafi controller

LivinLarge

Reaction score
I opened up the controller as I was considering some modifications. I would like to extend the antennas and the phone mount to fit a larger tablet. I also want to add a switch to turn power on and off manually. Here are some photos of what is inside:

Attachments

• anafi2.jpg
    anafi2.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 111
  • anafi3.jpg
    anafi3.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 111
  • anafi4.jpg
    anafi4.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 108
  • anafi6.jpg
    anafi6.jpg
    277.9 KB · Views: 110
  • anafi7.jpg
    anafi7.jpg
    349.5 KB · Views: 108
I have not extended the antennas yet. My reason for wanting to do that was to make the clamp open up larger to fit a tablet. I figured out another way to solve that problem without extending the antennas. I will post that mod in a new thread soon.
I did add a switch to turn off the controller. It works great. You can see it here: Controller switch modification

Reactions: kimber45
I added external antennas and did a write up here:

The panel antenna was only about 10% better than the dual band rubber whips for range, at bes and is limited to the 5.8 band, and was not worth the money. I did not spring for the amplifier package. I do recommend the external antenna mod with dual band whips however.
Better range and fewer dropouts. Plus one can experiment with other antennas which I have not done, performance with these dual band whips is enough for my use.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame