Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Insurance

Joanjo65

Reaction score
Hello everyone!! i wonder if you have insurance for flying your drone. If so, with what company? my, ALLIANZ, makes me pay € 166 a year

Enviat des del meu ONEPLUS A5000 usant Tapatalk

What does the Allianz insurance that you have cover you for?
Is it only third party risks or will it also replace the Anafi if you crash it or it falls out of the sky?

Hello everyone!! i wonder if you have insurance for flying your drone. If so, with what company? my, ALLIANZ, makes me pay € 166 a year

No insurance required here under 500g. Is your liability coverage up to $1 million ?

I think that an insurance is a safe way to avoid possible problems...only an opinion [emoji846]

In the UK membership of the British Model Flying Association (BMFA) gives up to £25M for Civil liability insurance and personal accident insurance. Membership costs £38 per year for adults.

I do not know what country you live in but is there not a similar scheme through an national body?

Reactions: S.C.C.
In the UK membership of the British Model Flying Association (BMFA) gives up to £25M for Civil liability insurance and personal accident insurance. Membership costs £38 per year for adults.

I do not know what country you live in but is there not a similar scheme through an national body?

Good tip, I didn't know about that.... 53.-/year here, 10M coverage (civil liabilty only), 200.- deductible..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critinator