Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ISO Anafi "drone only" case

apixelpilot

Reaction score
Hi all, I bought the Anafi Extended which came with the drone's case attached to a larger case. I prefer not to use that case- it's too big and unbalanced, and I dont want to advertise what's in my bag! IMO it should have the option to be separated.

On that note, I am looking to buy a "drone only" case for the Anafi, new or used. Amazon & ebay only offer the dual set of big case and drone case.

Thanks!

Reactions: vekthor
How peculiar! I agree it should be separate, I assumed that it was. I have two Anafis with the regular case for the drone a similar case for the controller. I think this makes far more sense because only you will know what kit is essential. Any larger case will put somebody else in control of what you are going to carry. I can throw the drone and controller in an anonymous-looking bag or rucksack with however many batteries I want. The extended kit tells you that three batteries are enough for any normal person. Maybe so. I have five. Sometimes I want to take my landing pad, sometimes not. Sometimes I want to take other drones as well. I don't want anybody telling me what to pack!
If you were in England I'd let you have one of my spare cases. I have two. (Long story.)

Reactions: apixelpilot
Hi all, I bought the Anafi Extended which came with the drone's case attached to a larger case. I prefer not to use that case- it's too big and unbalanced, and I dont want to advertise what's in my bag! IMO it should have the option to be separated.

On that note, I am looking to buy a "drone only" case for the Anafi, new or used. Amazon & ebay only offer the dual set of big case and drone case.

Thanks!
I have an extra case if you can’t find one, I’m from California so shipping to S.F. wouldn’t be too much.

Paul

Reactions: apixelpilot
Hi there

I bought this one, and it´s a really nice one.

case

Thanks!

Last edited:
I have an extra case if you can’t find one, I’m from California so shipping to S.F. wouldn’t be too much.

Paul
I have not been able to find one on amazon or ebay! on amazon the large shoulder carry case is $25-ish, how much do you want for your "drone only" case and do you have paypal?

....I can throw the drone and controller in an anonymous-looking bag or rucksack ... I don't want anybody telling me what to pack!

Exactly! I'm using and old camera case for the controller and another hardshell case for the batteries (2 anafi and a (4th) battery to charge all of those). I made my own "drone only" case out of a sturdy postal tube!

No large logos or brand names in sight. #urbansurvival101

Reactions: vekthor
I think that is the case that came with the Fly More combo. My sense is that folks, like me, are looking for a drone only case to cut down on the size when your not traveling with a controller (for instance).

I found this on amazon searching for "hardshell case + portable electronics + 10" x 3""

This and a gimbal lock should do the trick...View attachment 1958

Is anyone using this case with their Anafi? If so, can you please post a pic? It's astounding to me that we cannot find an Anafi only case (like the one that comes with the drone only package). I've searched the forums, eBay and Amazon. Nada. Thanks.

It's astounding to me that we cannot find an Anafi only case

I know right?! I actually just sent Parrot a message from their site and posted a request via twitter.

I ordered this case and I am happy to report it will work with a little customization. On the upside, I think it's even a little smaller than the original case, and I like that it's more squared than pill shaped.

WAY better than my first attempt with a postal tube!

I plan to post a DIY on how I made it work asap.

Attachments

• anaficasediy_7_snugasabug.jpg
    anaficasediy_7_snugasabug.jpg
    692 KB · Views: 14
  • anaficasediy_8_postaltube.jpg
    anaficasediy_8_postaltube.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 14

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member