Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Jello in my Bebop 2 fpv

lizardman06

Reaction score
Hey all i have a bebop 2 fpv and the video has jello in it. When i got to around 20 meters altitude it had jello,
Then i flew a two mile flight in the dessert with no wind and no jello then i returned home. I went to do a flip when still had around 30% battery and it fell out of the sky it was about 17 feet up. The shell of the battery cracked and i dented a prop and bent a motor. After i only had it for like a month then i super glued the shell back together, i bent the motor back, made sure the shell wasnt cracked, replaced the props. Then toke it out to fly and it had pretty bad jello:(, i noticed where you plug the battery into the drone was loose so i think im gonna tighten that. any suggestions? Thanks in Advance!

Last edited:
I would replace the motor that was bent. A off balanced motor will give you jello
Thanks! where should i get it from? do you think the cracked battery could have something to do with it?

Last edited:
You can search Amazon for the motor. They carry parts.
I really don't think a cracked battery would cause your problem. I would recommend you also change out the battery. If it hit hard enough to crack it then it could be damaged to the point that it could be dangerous. Lipo batteries are not something you want to fool around with if damaged.

You can search Amazon for the motor. They carry parts.
I really don't think a cracked battery would cause your problem. I would recommend you also change out the battery. If it hit hard enough to crack it then it could be damaged to the point that it could be dangerous. Lipo batteries are not something you want to fool around with if damaged.
thanks for your help!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut