Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Jello on bebop 2 videos

Bebop2 burt

Reaction score
Hi I have 4 bebop 2 drones ( I bought 3 others mainly for spares but found they all fly really well )
I have found when flying one of them yesterday when taking the footage off and watching the video there was lots of jello where the footage was very wobbly even though it was a good flight and seemed very normal, just wondered if anyone had any ideas of what could have been the problem ?

thank you in advance

Hi Thank you for your reply
I do check the Propellers before every flight and the ones on this drone are new, I was wondering if I was to do a reset of the drone if this might help in any way ?
I also use the UAV forecast here in the UK to see if it is ok to fly so the wind was not an issue ?

Hi Thank you for your reply
I do check the Propellers before every flight and the ones on this drone are new, I was wondering if I was to do a reset of the drone if this might help in any way ?
I also use the UAV forecast here in the UK to see if it is ok to fly so the wind was not an issue ?

Launch the drone and have it hover a few feet off the ground and look at it to see if it wobbles.

Mike

Thank you Mike
I will try that the next time I fly it, I will look at it closely from behind & in front 👍

Propshaft(s) could be bent slightly as well, check if the prop blades rotating plane is tilted. But as others have suggested already - bring your bebop into a hover at eye level height and carefully check if something wobbles, vibrates or rattles.

thank you for all of your replies, it turns out the last lot of propellers I purchased were not of the same quality.
I fitted a set of original propellers and all is fine now 👍

Reactions: mikeexplorer

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clansman320